Johnny Depp’s salary revealed
Johnny Depp’s rep has revealed how much the star will earn from Pirates of the Caribbean 6 as well as how much he’s been paid for some of his recent work.
In the defamation trial of Johnny Depp against his ex-wife, Amber Heard, his agent, Jack Whigham (who represented Johnny at Creative Artists Agency before moving to Range Media Partners), leaked the information while being questioned earlier this month about the amount of money the actor has received in movies from 2017 onwards.
In the witness chair, Jack revealed what Johnny was paid for the movies Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Murder on the Orient Express, City of Lies, Waiting for the Barbariansand what he is supposed to be paid for Pirates 6 – if the movie is made. Thereby, Johnny’s salary can be seen gradually decreasing after the divorce between him and Amber Heard.
List remuneration Johnny’s movies from 2017 to be revealed in court:
1. Murder on the Orient Express (2017): 10 million USD
2. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018): $13.5 million
3. City of Lies (2018): 8 million USD
4. Waiting for the Barbarians (2019): 1 million USD
5. Minamata (2020): 3 million USD (but Johnny’s agent said that for this movie, Johnny has to take a pay cut to help the project)
6. Pirates of the Caribbean 6: If the movie is made, Johnny’s salary will be 22.5 million USD, according to Johnny’s representatives. However, the movie was never made because Disney went in a different direction after Amber Heard’s article was published.
According to VTV
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here