New cases of COVID-19 decreased, the number of recoveries was 9 times higher than the number of cases, no F0 deaths
Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on June 2 to 4:00 p.m. on June 3, on the National System of COVID-19 Case Management, 1,039 new infections were recorded in the country (reducing 49 cases compared to the previous day) at 46 provinces and cities (there are 770 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (230), Yen Bai (80), Phu Tho (56), Nghe An (51), Vinh Phuc (47), Bac Ninh (43), Laos Cai (43), Quang Ninh (39), Ha Nam (31), Tuyen Quang (31), Da Nang (30), Thai Nguyen (24), Ha Giang (24), Hai Duong (23), Quang Binh ( 23), City. Ho Chi Minh City (22), Thai Binh (19), Son La (18), Lam Dong (17), Bac Kan (17), Nam Dinh (15), Lang Son (15), Hoa Binh (14), Hai Room (13), Hung Yen (12), Thanh Hoa (12), Thua Thien Hue (11), Lai Chau (9), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (8 ), Cao Bang (8 ), Ninh Binh (7) , Quang Tri (7), Binh Dinh (6), Dien Bien (6), Gia Lai (5), Binh Phuoc (4), Ben Tre (3), Ca Mau (3), Quang Ngai (3), West Ninh (2), Bac Giang (2), Vinh Long (2), An Giang (1), Hau Giang (1), Bac Lieu (1), Khanh Hoa (1).
– The localities that recorded the largest decrease in the number of infections compared to the previous day: Bac Ninh (-73), Tay Ninh (-16), Dien Bien (-9).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Yen Bai (+22), Ha Nam (+18), Phu Tho (+17).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 1,044 cases/day.
Graph of the number of COVID-19 cases in Vietnam until the afternoon of June 3
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 10,723,673 infections, ranking 12/227 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections/1 million people, Vietnam ranks 104/227 countries and territories (on average, there are 108,303 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 10,715,915 cases, of which 9,483,989 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,601,198), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (609,474), Nghe An (484,741), Bac Giang (387,587), Binh Duong (383,781).
COVID-19 treatment situation
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 9,146 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 9,486,806 cases
2. The number of patients breathing oxygen is 51 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 43 cases
– HFNC high flow oxygen: 2 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 1 case
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 3 cases
– ECMO: 2 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on June 2 to 17:30 on June 3, 0 deaths were recorded.
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 0 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 43,080, accounting for 0.4% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/227 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 130/227 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 25/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 up to now, 39,509,946 samples have been tested, equivalent to 85,817,972 turns of people.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On June 2, 99,737 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were injected. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 221,658,034 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 199,560,991 doses: 1st dose is 71,479,837 doses; The second dose is 68,793,130 doses; The third dose is 1,507,118 doses; The additional dose was 15,054,764 doses; The first booster dose is 42,413,566 doses; The second booster dose is 312,576 doses.
+ Number of doses for children from 12-17 years old is 17,476,752 doses: 1st dose is 8,939,022 doses; The second dose is 8,537,730 doses.
+ The number of doses for children from 5-11 years old is 4,620,291 doses: 1st dose is 4,126,975 doses; The second dose is 493,316 doses.
In the world
– The whole world has 534,240,821 cases of infection, of which 505,165,103 have recovered; 6,317,723 deaths and 22,757,995 cases under treatment (36,679 cases of severe complications).
– During the day, the number of world infections increased by 579,604 cases, and deaths increased by 1,684 cases.
– Europe increased by 127,108 cases; North America increased by 143,139 cases; South America increased by 52,592 cases; Asia increased by 212,545 cases; Africa increased by 5,474 cases; Oceania increased 38,746 cases.
– In Southeast Asia, the day recorded 9,109 cases, of which: Indonesia increased 304 cases, Malaysia increased 1,877 cases, Thailand increased 2,976 cases, Philippines increased 182 cases, Singapore increased 3,745 cases, Myanmar increased 7 cases, Laos increased 16 cases. cases, Cambodia increased 0 cases, East Timor increased 2 cases.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here