A quick interview with Noh Jin-ju was held at the Lokomotiv Stadium press room at noon on June 1 after the coaches of Group C teams completed the pre-tournament press conference. The female reporter born in 1993 is friendly and gives compliments to U23 Vietnam.
Reporter Noh Jin-ju of Osen (Photo: Hieu Luong)
Reporter: Hello Noh Jin-ju, can you briefly introduce yourself?
Hello, I’m Noh Jin-ju. Reporter of the Korean sports newspaper Osen.
– Reporter: What do you know and evaluate about U23 Vietnam?
I watched U23 Vietnam when they played the SEA Games. I saw the players playing very focused throughout the game. The fact that U23 Vietnam did not lose a point, did not concede a goal and won, made me think “really this is a team with good defensive ability”.
I think for sure U23 Vietnam will continue to show that in this tournament. U23 Korea needs to take precautions.
– Reporter: In Korea, is Coach Gong Oh-kyun well known? How do you rate his ability?
Two days ago (May 30), I had the opportunity to interview Coach Gong Oh-kyun. He is a person with a lot of positive energy. I think if that energy is spread to the members of U23 Vietnam, maybe he will lead the team to become a strong team like what Coach Park Hang-seo has been doing. I say these words as a fan from Korea.
– Reporter: How are Koreans interested in the AFC U23 Championship and the U23 team?
Korean fans are expecting a lot because the AFC U23 Championship is the first tournament for Mr. Hwang Sun-hong to take on the position of head coach. The team also has a lot of good players. Personally, I support them a lot. I believe they can play well and win.
Noh Jin-ju feels proud to be in Uzbekistan for the 2022 AFC U23 Championship (Photo: Hieu Luong)
– Reporter: How much do you predict the score of U23 Korea – U23 Vietnam?
I’m thinking 3-0 in favor of Korea U23 (laughs and raises hands to show 3-0).
– Reporter: I have not seen any Korean male reporters at this tournament. What do you think when you are a rare Korean female reporter present at this tournament?
I can understand the question is how I feel as a female reporter here reporting. Actually, I don’t feel any problem. I also don’t feel any more special as a girl. For me, it is an honor to be here to report. I am really grateful for the opportunity to come here and have the opportunity to be interviewed like this.
– Thank you for the interview!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here