Tiny teen saves 70-year-old woman from drowning in Hai Phong
After successfully saving people, the teenager left immediately, not lingering to be praised.
Recently, on the page Hai Phong Posting information about good people doing good deeds in everyday life attracts attention.
According to the person who posted the image, on the afternoon of June 4, at the Tam Bac River, an old woman in her 70s for some reason played with the water.
Discovering the incident, a young teenager quickly took off his shirt and jumped down to save the old woman.
Boy takes off his shirt and jumps into the river to save his grandmother
After a few minutes, the “child hero” brought the old woman to safety. However, after successfully saving people, while everyone was taking care grannythe teenager had left, not lingering to be praised.
The article quickly received a lot of comments. Most people voiced praise for the teenager’s action despite the danger to save lives.
The old lady was brought ashore safely
Some comments from netizens:
– Good people don’t need praise. Thank you life for having you!
– Well done, son. I wish you to be a good, brave and happy boy in the future. Wish you always healthy
– Everyone should spread positive energy like this because life is hard enough, recently reading a lot of negative and sad news online.
– Hai Phong does not go around, does a good job without thanking.
– It’s great, but the boy is likely to have to leave because he is afraid that his parents will find out and hide in the river.
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here