Giải trí

Bill Gates and Elon Musk continue to ‘war of words’ about who contributes more money-Information Technology

In a recent interview with French YouTuber HugoDécrypte, Bill Gates said that he has contributed more money than Elon Musk in fighting climate change.

Bill Gates said: “I am more dedicated to fighting climate change than Elon Musk or anyone else. I support money to charity, support your company… You know, electric cars account for about 16% of emissions, so we also need to address the remaining 84%.”

“Having someone short a stock doesn’t slow or hurt Elon Musk in any way,” Gates added.

Bill Gates and Elon Musk continue to 'war of words' about who contributes more money - 1

Elon Musk and Bill Gates continue to war of words. Photo: AP

Quite frankly, electric cars are definitely better for the environment than cars that run on oil or gasoline. However, electric vehicles still produce emissions at different stages of the vehicle’s lifecycle, and there is still a long way to go before they can become completely “green”.

Electric cars don’t have exhaust pipes, so they don’t emit CO2 while driving. In addition, electric cars also run quieter than traditional vehicles, helping to reduce noise… However, that is only one side that we can see.

The main impact of electric cars on the environment occurs before the car leaves the factory. In the production of electric cars, CO2 emissions are 59% higher than cars using traditional internal combustion engines, mainly due to the battery production process.

In the interview, Gates also said he is not in the space race of Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson (founder of Virgin Group) because he is more worried about tackling diseases like measles and malaria. .

Bill Gates and Elon Musk continue to 'war of words' about who contributes more money - 3

After an excerpt of the interview was shared on Twitter, Musk simply replied “Sigh”. Photo: Tieu MINH

Previously, Musk had turned down a charitable donation from Gates because he didn’t take climate change seriously.

According to Xiao Ming (Ho Chi Minh City Law)

You are reading the article Bill Gates and Elon Musk continue to ‘war of words’ about who contributes more money-Information Technology
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here

Back to top button