While playing, suddenly a dog attacked a panicked 8-year-old boy with many injuries on his body
06/06/2022 12:25 GMT+7
While playing by himself, the child was suddenly attacked by a dog, biting the head and right hand, causing the scalp to bleed and more injuries to the right forearm.
On the evening of June 5, 115 Emergency Center – Hung Vuong General Hospital (Phu Tho) cooperated with Hung Vuong General Clinic – Son Duong to receive emergency treatment for an 8-year-old boy (in Tuyen Quang) who was bitten by a dog. .
The patient was brought to the Emergency Room – Hung Vuong Ward – Son Duong by family members in a state of fear and panic with numerous injuries on the body: the right top wound was about 8cm, the left top wound was about 6cm deep. skull, the forehead wound is about 2cm, and the right hand wound is 1-2cm in size.
The patient was treated by doctors at the emergency room with shock, pain relief, hemostasis and psychological reassurance and immediately transferred to Hung Vuong General Hospital for emergency surgery.
|Patient with many wounds on the head, body|
According to the family, while playing by himself, the child was suddenly attacked by a dog, biting the head and right hand area, causing the scalp to bleed and many more wounds on the right forearm.
Currently, her condition is more stable and is being treated and cared for at the Orthopedic Surgery Department of Hung Vuong General Hospital.
It is known that every year, Hung Vuong Health System receives dozens of dog-bite accidents in children, mainly due to the carelessness of adults.
Through this case, doctors recommend that households, especially in rural areas, need to keep dogs and cats in captivity and muzzle, do not let loose, and should not let children come into close contact with dangerous animals to avoid Unfortunate cases happen.
Besides, parents remember to vaccinate their children about 24 hours after being bitten by a dog. Especially for cases after being bitten by a dog, it is necessary to thoroughly wash the wound within 15 minutes with water and soap or clean water.
Then disinfect with 45°-70° alcohol or iodized alcohol to reduce the amount of rabies virus at the bite site.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: infonet.vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here