No! No! No!. If you throw the trees put this into the water tank, all problems will be solved immediately.
Trees Hydroponic gerbera leaves are rounder, greener, and cute
Coin grass is one of the trees Grows best in summer. The leaves are round, green, not afraid of sun and rain, even the lazy can take good care of the tree.
Hydroponic method trees coin grass:
1. Dig a little rhizome of trees gerbera, washed with water or soaked in carbendazim solution to kill all insect eggs, harmful bacteria on the roots, so that when you hydroponics no more insects multiply.
2. Put the washed gerbera rhizomes in a cup or plastic bottle, soak them in water and let them dry in a light place.
3. Usually, in 5-7 days, you can see the small round leaves of trees coin grass. Next, as long as you keep drying and changing the water every 3-5 days, you will soon be able to make it grow more and more.
In less than a month, the round, green leaves of trees The gerbera will fill the entire pot.
Trees Hydroponic mint flourishes, while watching and picking, making cool tea all summer
A few days ago, a friend played trees messaged me that the mint at home was growing well, but suddenly the roots of the soil turned yellow and wilted and died!
So what to do to save? You’d better cut off the whole part of the trees mint for hydroponics!
Hydroponic method trees Mint:
1. Cut off the mint branches and place in a cool and ventilated place to dry the wound.
2. Prepare a glass or other utensils, put water in the jar and then plug the mint branches into it. Just touch the bottom of the water lightly and the plant will take root after 7 days.
3. After rooting, place hydroponic mint in a well-lit place to dry, change the water about every 3-5 days to prevent insects from growing in the water.
A pot of mint will quickly grow. If you want the room to smell more fragrant, you can also put mint in the bedroom, the deodorizing effect is also great!
Trees The hydroponic orchid will help keep the room cool in the summer
Referring to the trees Best to grow in hydroponics will definitely have orchids! Many friends play trees Wall complains planting orchids in soil prone to root rot. So let’s throw this bonsai in the water, it’s both clean and easy to care for, and it won’t die if raised for a few years!
Hydroponic method of orchids:
1. If growing orchids at home in soil pots that always have root rot or wilted, yellow leaves, then directly take them out of the pot, cut off the rotten roots and then soak in a solution of carbendazim or potassium permanganate to disinfect.
2. Find a tall bottle, put water in the bottle, then put the orchid after washing the roots into the bottle.
3. Orchid growing hydroponically is very easy to maintain, can be grown in a place with good scattered light indoors, should not be exposed to the sun in the summer.
Remember to change the water regularly, about every 5-7 days. You can also add a few drops to a jar of nutrient solution to help strengthen roots and greener leaves.
Bonsai aloe vera thrown into the water, the whole summer the roots will not rot
Although aloe vera is a super easy plant to take care of, there are still “killers” of plants that can still be grown and died. In the summer, you should grow hydroponic aloe vera, you will no longer have to worry about watering.
Hydroponic method of aloe vera:
1. Cut off the side shoots of the newly grown aloe vera plant, hang it in a cool place for a while and then use it to grow hydroponically. You can dig out aloe vera directly from the pot, wash the soil, disinfect and dry it to prepare for the hydroponic process.
2. Prepare a clean cup, put water in a cup or bottle, put aloe vera in, the bottom tip lightly touch the water surface, in general it takes about 15 days for the bonsai to take root.
In addition to the 4 types of flowers introduced above, there are actually many types of ornamental plants and flowers that can be grown hydroponically in the summer. Please plant 1 pot of hydroponic plants to watch throughout the summer.
(According to SH)
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here