Sharing a handbook for children to travel, young mothers receive “like storms” from netizens
Taking their children to travel is something that many parents want, but not everyone can do it successfully, because children are different from adults and cannot immediately adapt to a new living environment. Therefore, before sending your child to travel, parents need to prepare a lot of things.
Recently, Do Thuy Linh (30 years old, from Hanoi) has shared photos of her family on trips that have received thousands of shares on social networks. The photos are not only impressed by the beautiful scenery, delicate and clear colors like movies, but also by the lovely gestures and expressions of the whole family, notably the 2-year-old son – baby. Mango.
The young mother has listed a series of things to prepare for the whole family to have a great trip away.
According to Ms. Do Thuy Linh, the first thing when sending children to travel is to prepare them psychologically. If children rarely go out, it is necessary to let them go to public places so that they gradually get used to interacting with strangers, going to completely new places.
Next is the stuff to bring when going out. Linh listed a series as follows:
– Documents: original birth certificate or copy of birth certificate if traveling by plane.
Stroller or sling are two indispensable items.
– Clothes, 2 sets for going out + 1 set for going to bed + sun robe.
– 1 bath towel, 10 milk towel.
– Wet tissues, cotton swabs, physiological saline, pacifiers…
– Sunscreen, lotion, diaper rash cream, mosquito repellent, …
– Socks, shoes, hats.
– Thermometer, antipyretic, probiotics, cough medicine.
– Bottle of milk, formula milk or fresh milk.
– Bottle cleaner (extracted from a small bottle for travel) + bottle brush.
– Snacks, yogurt bags, mashed fruit…
– Diapers can be brought moderately, if they are lacking, they will be purchased at the destination. If you go to the beach, you should prepare an extra swimming diaper.
– Travel booster seat (if you eat at the resort, you don’t need it, but in normal restaurants, there are almost no child seats).
– Portable electric fan.
“Your baby’s belongings should be put in one suitcase so it’s easy to find. When flying, put everything you need for your baby in a backpack: pacifier, white noise generator, water bottle, milk bottle, snacks. . A favorite toy or a favorite book, diapers, and tissues,” said Linh.
If the child is young, parents should choose the flight time when the child sleeps. If the baby is older and has trouble sleeping, parents should bring a lot of food.
Baby Mango – Chin Linh’s son from 6 months old has been going out with his parents.
She hopes that her son can adapt to many environments and weather conditions.
In addition, Ms. Linh also shared: “When choosing a hotel, you should note: Choose a central location as possible, convenient for transportation, near restaurants. Choose a hotel with a crib or bassinet if your baby needs it.
When I went to Phu Quoc, I chose to stay at Vinpearl because at that time my children were young, my main need was to relax, let my children visit Safari and the sea, so I only played here for 3 days and 2 nights, which was enough for the service I needed.
When going to Dalat, I choose to stay at a hotel in the city center for convenient travel and eating instead of beautiful homestays but being far away is not suitable for families with small children.
Going to Quy Nhon, my family chose FLC even though it’s not in the city center, but it’s close to the fishing village to eat seafood, to play Safari and to visit places that are also quite close. If you go to Phu Yen, you should definitely stay in the city center for convenient travel and eating.”
Above are the experiences of taking children to travel at Linh’s house. The young mother hopes that, with a little of her experience, it will help many families have successful outings, the whole family has a moment to relax and gather together.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here