For Vietnamese people, especially in the North, it is impossible not to come on a hot summer day cook crab soup served with salted tomatoes.
– Copper crab: 300g
– Spinach: 1 bunch
– Melon flavor: 1 fruit
– Dried onion: 1 bulb
– Salt, fish sauce, seasoning seeds
Way cook crab soup
Step 1: Preliminary processing cook crab soup
– Copper crab for salt, filtered water washed.
– Peeled dried onions, sliced thinly or smashed and chopped.
– I pick up the leaves and cut them into small pieces.
– Peeled melon, sliced diagonally.
– Peel the crab shell and keep it separate to pave the brick part
– Peel off the crab mouth and throw it away
– Separate crab shell and crab body into 2 bowls
– Cut bricks from crab shells to make small bowls
– Put the crab meat into the mortar and pound, filter 2 times to get the water from the crab meat, discard the residue.
Step 2: Cook crab soup
– After pounding the crabs and filtering the water, remember to add a little salt to taste. Then stir with chopsticks, stir quickly in a circle, keep the heat high, remember to stir until the crab bricks start to slowly rise, then stop.
– After that, you have to watch the fire until the crab bricks are floating, then reduce the fire to low and scoop out the crab bricks to prevent the bricks from breaking.
– And with crab sauce, stir-fry tomatoes, pour in the spinach soup, then drop the chopped coriander, then finally drop the crab bricks in and then scoop it out into a bowl.
With this way of cooking crab soup, make sure the brick crab soup builds up naturally.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here