Not only adults but also children traveling by plane often have a feeling of ringing in their ears, discomfort when suddenly changing altitude. That is why many babies often cry or scream, refuse to sit still when flying.
Ho Ngoc Ha’s family has 2 children who are at the age of 2, so it is often very difficult when traveling with the children on the plane. In the most recent share of the entertainment queen, she posted a forum to “slander” her son about the kid making noise when he was on a plane with his parents. Even the mother expressed that she seriously reprimanded her son by having an internal family meeting to remind him.
However, in response to her mother’s harsh attitude, Leon just smiled very cutely. “Yesterday, I went to an internal family meeting because my flight habits were too noisy. Then that attitude, how do you guys handle it?” – Ha Ho wrote.
Looking at the cute image of the singer’s child, everyone had to laugh and think that Ha’s mother would surely forgive her quickly for this petty face. “What attitude is too hateful, punish me to kiss the valley code for me”; “Mom let Leon write in a large book slowly, but now I love you too much and I can’t handle it”; “Wherever you go, there’s a lot of commotion”; “How can you be punished with such a charming smile”; “Uu so handsome. I love you. Your attitude is always grinning”; “This face is only for kissing, nothing to shout about”…
If you pay attention to Ho Ngoc Ha’s previous sharing, many people will see that this is not the first time a mother has spoken out about her son not being serious when traveling by plane. Accordingly, when Lisa Leon was about 5 months old, her parents let her travel and travel by plane. However, the trip would be more fun without the crying part of little Leon.
Even her son’s cry made the singer feel very awkward for fear of affecting others. “Oh my god, the flight took 30 minutes but thought it was 3 hours because of Mr. Leon’s sleepless screams. I want to wear pants with the aunts and uncles around” – Ha Ho said.
In the children’s future trips, the mother has learned to let her children sleep well when boarding the flight, so that the children will not feel uncomfortable and cry anymore. “Oh, learn from the experience of being busy first, I’ll let the milk bottle sleep well for the whole flight. Happy fainting” – Ha Ho said.
In addition to the times of crying, screaming because of discomfort or not being met by their mother, the sisters Lisa and Leon also made many lovers hiccup because of their very good moments on the plane.
Previously, young actress Lan Phuong shared with breastfeeding mothers a few tips when taking their children on a plane to make them better. Parents can refer to:
1. Bring a few toys to help your baby feel at home. When Lina was young, she did not know how to hold a toy, so talking to her mother would also make her happy.
2. When the plane takes off and lands, breastfeeding will help baby with tinnitus. If the baby is sleeping, even better.
3. When booking, remember to register an extra baby crib on the plane, so that the baby can sleep comfortably and the mother can sit in the front row, leaving her legs comfortable.
4. Wear comfortable overalls for your baby because it’s sometimes quite cold on the plane and especially if there are many diapers because it is not known how many times the baby will dirty the diaper.
5. When the baby starts to cry, pick her up immediately so she can feel secure to stop crying and not disturb the passengers around. Then breastfeed or carry your baby for a walk on the plane.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here