Today, Dan Viet will guide you on how to fish stocks The most delicious pit.
Hogs (sawfish) are bony fish, living in the sea. Fish are fierce fish, rise to the upper layer to feed during the day, and return to the bottom at night, eating animals such as shrimp and squid. Fish stocks Make sure you don’t smell fishy in this way, thanks to the familiar spices.
Ho fish has high nutritional value, its meat is sweet, cool, fragrant, rich in protein, and rich in nutrients. However, when preparing dishes like fish stocksfried fish… from fish pits need a secret to not have a fishy smell.
You can try fish stocks The following is a pit of green pepper with fish sauce:
Ingredient fish stocks pit
+ 6-7 ounces of fish
+ Pickled green pepper with fish sauce: 3-4 bunches of pickled pepper
+ Sugar, fish sauce, vinegar, seasoning seeds, cooking oil.
Way fish stocks pit
– The fish is washed, drained and then fried until golden brown on both sides. Or use an oil-free fryer to fry the fish as well, spray oil on the surface of the fish to prevent it from drying out.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of vinegar, a little sugar, a little seasoning powder and 3-4 tablespoons of water, stir until dissolved. Minced peeled garlic, fry the fish in a pan, take out some cooking oil, leave a little oil for the garlic on the island to make it fragrant, put the fish in and pour the mixed fish sauce mixture on top of the fish, add green pepper and fish sauce to it. small fire rim.
– While riming, remember to flip the fish so that the fish can absorb the broth evenly, if it is pale, you can add a little fish sauce. Rim until the water is dry, then turn off the stove and put on a plate.
– This dish of black pepper fish is loved by adults and children because it is delicious, no longer has the fishy smell of sea fish. Eating on a rainy day or a sunny day is also delicious.
– Pickled green pepper with fish sauce buy 1 time 1-2kg, people soak it and keep it in the fridge to be able to eat it all year round
Wish you success when fish stocks pit!
*Food and pictures made by Facebook Ngoc Huyen Linh
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here