Lotus leaf is the leaf of the lotus plant, which is also a good medicine in Eastern medicine. In daily life, lotus leaves are often used to wrap sticky rice, wrap rice, and brew tea. However, lotus leaves also contribute to the special flavor of steamed chicken, making many people excited.
Recently, Ms. Thuy Linh (Hanoi) shared how to make an extremely attractive steamed chicken dish that makes anyone who sees it must crave.
Ms. Thuy Linh
Here is the recipe of how to make steamed chicken with lotus leaves by Ms. Thuy Linh, you can refer to it for your family to enjoy at the weekend:
– Curried hens about 1.2-1.3kg
– There are about 10 lotus flowers, plus lotus leaves
– Grain salt, onion, spices, pepper
How to make steamed lotus leaf chicken:
– Clean chicken, marinate spices, pepper, rub all over the chicken to infuse. Stuffed lotus petals and petals, lotus rice fibers into the chicken’s belly.
– The lotus flower splits the petals, takes the rice and the lotus inside, and wraps it in lotus leaves and chicken.
No need to add shiitake or seasoning to keep the flavor of the chicken.
– Sprinkle granulated salt on the bottom of the pot, spread a thick layer of salt, arrange onions on top, then sprinkle more lotus petals on top and place a package of chicken wrapped in lotus leaves on top. Do not steam with lemongrass ginger or shiitake mushrooms so that the smell of lotus is not overpowered by the spices.
– Put on the stove to high heat, then reduce the heat to steam for 45 minutes, it’s just delicious.
Steamed chicken wrapped in lotus leaves should not lose water. Succulent chicken delicious juicy meat. Dipping with salt, pepper, and chili seasoning is fragrant.
This dish is as quick as steamed chicken with lemongrass salt, but has a natural aroma of lotus, which is sure to be enjoyed by the whole family.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here