The health of the remaining victims in the fire at the motel in Phu Do
Concerning the case Hostel fire in Phu DoTalking to us on the morning of April 1, doctor Le Dinh Thai, Hong Ngoc General Hospital said that since last night, this medical facility has received 8 victims. They were sent to the hospital sporadically.
The first patient is a young man over 20 years old, coming to the hospital around 20h-20h30, in a red stateen whole body, burns about 50% of the skin area, very painful. Doctors have treated the patient with pain relief, intravenous fluids, and first aid for erosive skin lesions. The hospital immediately contacted the National Burn Institute, transferring the patient to an emergency.
10 minutes later, a woman about 29-30 years old, along with 2 children 2 and 4 years old were taken to the hospital. In which, a 2-year-old child suffered about 50% burns, all his skin was peeled off due to lack of protective clothing.
After treatment with analgesics and saline infusion for 5-10 minutes, all three patients were also transferred to the National Institute of Burns.
The scene of a house fire that left a young girl tragically dead
The next 4 victims suffered minor burns, the burn area was insignificant, about 5%, and their health was stable. They were monitored and went home during the night. Particularly, one patient is an elderly person (56 years old), with underlying medical conditions such as hypertension and diabetes. Although he did not have burns, he was choked with smoke and had difficulty breathing. The doctors did an electrocardiogram, determined the patient had myocardial ischemia, and made an appointment to see a cardiologist again.
Currently, there are no emergency patients for burns at Hong Ngoc General Hospital.
Before that, around 7pm on March 31, the fire started in a 7-storey motel in Phu Do ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi. The fire area is the 1st floor garage, concrete structure, reinforced steel, floor area about 170m2.
The fire killed a 25-year-old girl, injured 5 people (including 4 children) and 7 others were instructed to escape safely.
Nam Tu Liem District Police arrested Tran Thi Thanh Hai, 29 years old, worker. At the police station, Hai declared Because I was angry with my boyfriend, I was buy gasoline to burn the motorbike of the boyfriend’s family.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here