Urgently research the 4th dose vaccination for adults and the 3rd dose for children 5-18 years old
Urgently research into vaccination with the 4th dose for adults and the 3rd dose for children from 5 years old to under 18 years old and vaccinate children from 3 years old to 5 years old. This is one of the tasks set out in the COVID-19 prevention and control program in 2022 and 2023, which has just been issued by the Government.
The overall goal of the program is to ensure effective disease control, control the rate of spread in the community, maximize the protection of people’s health and lives, and minimize severe cases. , death due to the COVID-19 epidemic; economic recovery and development.
Accordingly, in order to ensure coverage of the COVID-19 vaccine, the program sets specific goals: By the end of the first quarter of 2022, to complete the second injection for people aged 12 to under 18 years, to get the injection. 3 for people 18 years of age and older up to the vaccination schedule, except for subjects with contraindications to vaccination. Ensure adequate vaccines and complete immunization for children aged 5 to under 12 years by September 2022.
Organizing the implementation of safe, scientific and effective injections for children from 5 years old to under 12 years old as soon as vaccines are available is one of the tasks set out in the COVID-19 prevention and control program. (Illustration image: Communist Party of Vietnam electronic newspaper)
To achieve this goal, the program sets out the following medical tasks and solutions:
– Implement vaccination to ensure the fastest progress possible; strengthen the mobilization of people to vaccinate, go to each alley, knock from door to door, check each person (including sick people who come to medical facilities) to avoid missing out.
– Urgently complete in the first quarter of 2022 the 2nd injection for people from 12 years old to under 18 years old, the 3rd injection for people 18 years old and older up to the vaccination schedule, except for subjects with contraindications to vaccination; organize the implementation of safe, scientific and effective injections for children from 5 years old to under 12 years old as soon as vaccines are available.
– Urgently study the 4th dose vaccination for adults and the 3rd dose for children from 5 years old to under 18 years old and vaccinate children from 3 years old to 5 years old.
– Create all favorable conditions, speed up production, technology transfer, processing and domestic vaccine production as soon as possible.
– Implement the application of the national population database to update information on people who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, monitor the coverage rate of the COVID-19 vaccine, and serve the appropriate distribution of vaccines. , effective. Implement the connection of the national population database with the vaccination database to accurately calculate the vaccination coverage rate.
In addition to ensuring the coverage of the COVID-19 vaccine, the COVID-19 Prevention and Control Program also sets out a number of other specific goals, such as:
All levels of government have scenarios for COVID-19 prevention and control.
All citizens must comply with appropriate epidemic prevention and control measures; all agencies, organizations and enterprises carry out the infection risk assessment and update and report the assessment results.
Reduce the death rate from COVID-19 per million population to a level lower than the Asian average.
100% of provincial-level disease control centers, district-level health centers, commune-level health stations, health facilities at detention facilities, and infirmaries in units of the armed forces have been strengthened. to perform professional tasks in epidemic prevention and control.
Ensure the number of beds for intensive care at medical examination and treatment establishments at the district level or higher according to the guidance of the Ministry of Health.
100% of people infected with COVID-19 with severe and critical development are treated and cared for according to regulations.
All vulnerable groups such as the elderly, people with underlying medical conditions, people with disabilities, pregnant women, helpless people, orphans, ethnic minorities, and migrant workers residents in urban areas… are guaranteed access to health services.
100% of people take measures to prevent and control the epidemic according to regulations of competent authorities.
100% of agencies, organizations and businesses actively implement appropriate epidemic prevention and control plans.
100% of education and training institutions implement safe epidemic prevention and control measures; organize face-to-face or online learning combined with face-to-face in accordance with the guidance of the Ministry of Education and Training…
at Blogtuan.info – Source: cafebiz.vn – Read the original article here