Update 3.1b of the game League of Legends (LoL): Wild Rift has been released with a series of champion changes.
Darius is an overwhelming force on the Baron Road and too easily reliant on the Power of Noxus. To make him need a little more time before he accumulates 5 bleeding stacks and starts taking out his opponents, the League of Legends: Wild Rift development team will reduce the Noxus General’s Attack Speed per level .
– Attack Speed increased per level: 2.2% → 1.2.
– Attack Speed at level 15 : 41% → 27%.
Fiora’s ability to safely trade moves with Dash and block damage with Reflect has caused a lot of inhibitions for her opponents. To alleviate this feeling, the devs are reducing the range of Rush to, while compensating for it, by buffing her passive.
– Base damage to weak points: 2.5% → 3%.
– AD Ratio: 4.5% per 100 bonus AD → 5.5% per 100 bonus AD.
– Glide To Range: 4 → 3.5.
– Target Finding Range: 3.5 → 3.
Unfortunately for the junglers, since Jhin’s 4th shot was heavily boosted, the champion has become too overwhelming to control and steal. So the devs will limit this damage so it can’t get past Smite.
– 4th shot damage to monsters based on missing health: Unlimited → Up to 1,000 damage.
The new Wind Spirit has created a lot of interesting builds for Kai’Sa, but this item has not really helped her improve her win rate. The dev team will help her maintain a more stable amount of damage so that she can shine in late game teamfights.
Cooldown: 18/16/14/12 seconds → 16/14/12/10 seconds.
Lucian is not performing as well as expected and his current build and playstyle is centered around basic attacks instead of skills. So there’s going to be a slight change to encourage his skill-biased upswing.
PERFORMANCE LIGHT Rays
Cooldown: 9/8/7/6 seconds → 8/7/6/5 seconds.
6. MASTER YI
Despite losing quite a bit of strength, Master Yi is still undefeated in the jungle. To further limit his fast clearing and super damage in duels, the devs are reducing a portion of the Attack Power that comes from his Alpha Strike.
– Base Damage: 25/70/115/160 → 30/70/110/150.
– AD Ratio: 100% ATK → 60% ATK.
Previously, the development team of League of Legends: Wild Rift reduced the damage from Olaf’s Chopping Wood but forgot to properly adjust the cost of this skill. The cost should be 30% of damage, they’ll fix it now.
– Health cost: 21/39/57/75 + 15% AD → 18/36/54/72 + 15% AD.
– Because there is a 30% ratio between damage and cost.
Although Rakan shines most when teaming up, especially when paired with his other half, Xayah, this champion is not performing as well as the majority of players expect. League of Legends development team: Wild Rift will drastically increase his mana so he can comfortably use his skill set.
– Energy per level: 41 → 57.
– Mana at level 15: 1009 → 1233.
Sett is currently among the most powerful gladiator champions. As a result, the League of Legends: Wild Rift devs will nerf his early and mid game to balance out the other champions in Baron Lane.
THE KING OF THE ENVIRONMENT
– Heal: 0.5/0.9/1.4/2 → 0.25/0.5/1/2.
– Base Damage: 10/25/40/55 → 5/20/35/50.
The League of Legends: Wild Rift development team has been keeping a close eye on this cute cat and finds her still struggling to find her place. They will give her an extra chance to use her passive and “kill” her enemies.
HIT THE SHELL
– Shield: 60 + (22 × level) + 30% AP → 60 + (25 × level) + 35% AP.
– Mana Regen: 20 + (5 × level) + 12% of max mana → 20 + (5 × level) + 15% of max mana.
Cooldown: 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds → 9/8/7/6/5 seconds.
– Energy: 70 → 50.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here