Many of us live in tiny houses and apartments, which means kitchens are pretty small as well. Small kitchen can be very practical and beautiful if they are decorated in the right way.
Designing a small kitchen can be a real challenge, as it requires fitting all the essentials into an extremely small space. The kitchen must first and foremost be functional and practical – from the choice of materials, the arrangement of the elements, to the organization of the space and of course, everything needs to be in harmony.
To make better use of kitchen space, use elements of different widths to make the most of your space. Instead of planks or wood, it is better to use glass or plastic in small kitchens, because it helps to expand the space, becoming more open.
If you are looking for inspirational ideas to decorate a compact kitchen, browse through the creative collection below and you will have small kitchen design inspiration in no time!
1. The kitchen feels high and wide with the layout of rectangular items. White color is used for the entire space from the kitchen shelf upwards to create comfort, spaciousness and cleanliness. The large refrigerator with a striking red color does not make the space narrow, but shows more order and neatness.
2. The kitchen is small, but it doesn’t make us bored. Neutral tones make the space more fresh. The square shelves are carefully closed, creating a neat feeling, making the kitchen seem larger. The bold yellow wall makes the space here more poetic.
3. In this kitchen, the architect cleverly arranged cabinets, chairs, tiles with glossy white tones. Glossy white creates a feeling of open space and extremely modern for your kitchen.
4. In another kitchen space, we can admire the kitchen with the dominant white color. The highlight is the cabinet drawer doors with red color.
5. All cooking utensils, eating utensils such as dishes, cups and spoons… are placed in closed glass cabinets. Therefore, no matter how many utensils the kitchen has, you still feel very secure that the space is not narrow.
6. White color combined with neutral wood gray creates cooking inspiration in this kitchen space. The lamp with soft light shines even more warmly.
7. Here, the LED lights with soft yellow light are fully utilized. With the design of glass and shiny marble, the light of the lamp makes the space more sparkling and cozy without being cramped.
8. Cooking stove, dishwashing area and place to arrange dishes, pots and pans are arranged on the same pedestal. The deep lemon yellow color is the highlight for the cabinets on the bright white walls and floors.
9. White is the dominant color in this beautiful small kitchen design, making the space seem more expansive. The owner was extremely subtle when adding some orange cabinets to make the space stand out.
10. No need to be too colorful, here, the kitchen still has the dominant white tone, adding a black wall but still equally impressive. The highlight is the multi-purpose table, which can both sit and eat together, and can store dishes without creating a sense of clutter.
11. The standout design in this kitchen are the chairs made of transparent plastic. The floor and walls are all using shiny materials, in harmony with the layout of the chairs, creating a feeling of open space.
12. Transparent glass materials are utilized to the fullest extent. From the glass dishes to the arrangement of the jars are also made of glass… the kitchen space is as clear and wide as it gets.
13. White is used throughout this kitchen design. White walls, shelves for utensils, kitchen countertops… all have the white color of stone and steel, making the space bright.
14. A kitchen limited to 2 sides of the triangle still appears neat and complete. In this design, white is used to the fullest extent to expand the space. The highlight is the vases of flowers and ornamental plants on the kitchen counter.
15. Outstanding kitchen design with rustic wooden cabinets. The space is bright thanks to the light of cozy LED lights. The reflection of the shiny kitchen tiles makes the space more open.
16. In this kitchen design, besides white as the main color, the architect is very clever when using LED lights to run the whole cooking area. The high table and high chairs are also white, making the space more modern and open.
17. Pure, shiny white is used to the fullest extent to expand the kitchen space. We can’t seem to define the space, the limit of this kitchen is actually how high and wide. The wooden table is the highlight in this design.
18. The yellow color of the cupboard, the wooden table is in harmony with the ivory white of the wall. The light from outside makes the space not small and dark.
19. White is still used to expand the kitchen space. In particular, the way of dividing the space into neat squares makes the space have a division that makes them narrow.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here