Esports will be included in the 31st SEA Games competition, this is the second time Esports has been selected as a medal sport at the Southeast Asian Games. The eSport content at SEA Games 31 will be held at the National Convention Center (Hanoi).
In which, e-sports has 8 subjects with 10 competition contents. Specifically:
1. League of Legends: Wild Rift Mobile – (Male teammates)
2. League of Legends: Wild Rift Mobile – (Women’s team)
3. Arena of Valor (Mobile) – (Teammates)
4. PUBG Mobile – (Teammates)
5. PUBG Mobile – (Personal)
6. Survival Arena (Free Fire) (Mobile) – (Teammates)
7. League of Legends (League of Legends – PC)- (Teammates)
8. FIFA Online 4 – PC (Teammates)
9. Raid (Cross Fire – PC) – (Allies)
10. Mobile Legends: Bang bang (Mobile) – (Teammates)
The National Convention Center is the official venue for 10 Esports contents at the 31st SEA Games
Along with that, the detailed schedule of 10 Esports contents at SEA Games 31 has also been announced. Esports content starts from May 13 and ends on May 22, during this time the subjects will be scheduled to compete in parallel to ensure progress.
The two opening Esports content for this congress will be Free Fire and FIFA Online 4 in 2 days from May 13-14. In addition, the notable content is that League of Legends and Lien Quan Mobile will be held on 2 days 15-16/5.
Detailed schedule of Esports content at SEA Games 31
Although the content is still quite new at the SEA Games, with the development over the years, Esports is expected to win gold medals in these subjects.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here