How to make colored water to marinate braised dishes, bake delicious, make eye-catching colors
Today, Dan Viet guides how to make colored water to marinate delicious and beautiful braised dishes and water.
Coconut water is a familiar spice that makes dishes more attractive and delicious. Not only creating a beautiful color for braised dishes, grilled dishes, but coconut-colored water will help enhance the taste of the dish.
Besides, coconut-colored water helps to increase the rich and delicious taste for the family’s meal to be more round. If you don’t feel comfortable buying the processed type, you can make your own coconut color water at home with the following simple recipe:
Ingredients for color water:
– 1 cup of white granulated sugar rice
– cup warm cooked coconut water (200ml)
How to make colored water
– Put the sugar in the pan and cook on medium heat, shake the pan from time to time so that the sugar dissolves evenly, remember to absolutely do not use chopsticks to stir (use the chopsticks to stir the sugar again). When the melted sugar turns the color of cockroach wings and starts to bubble, turn off the stove immediately.
Video on how to make colored water: Remember to shake the pan until the sugar dissolves, absolutely do not use chopsticks to stir
– At this point, the pan is still very hot, so the sugar is still boiling and still colored. Add warm fresh coconut water slowly, remember to add it little by little because it is easy to burn this stage.
– Put all the coconut water in, cook on high heat, stir with chopsticks, the pan of colored water comes to a boil, then turn the heat to the lowest so that the pan of colored water is still slightly boiling. Cook for about 30 minutes, the color will be sweet again.
How to make colored water: Turn off the stove, slowly add warm coconut water to avoid burns
*Note when color water
– Making colored water is easy to burn, so it is imperative to warm up fresh coconut water. When the fresh coconut water is warm, put it in the sugar pan, be very careful and add it slowly. Pouring the bucket is easy to get burned.
The color water is not too liquid and not too thick. Let it cool and it will be candy again and then put in a jar to use gradually
– If you accidentally add a lot of coconut water, it’s okay, work hard to cook on low heat and for a little while, the colored water will be candy again. If the water is too thick, add a little warm water and bring it to a boil, then the colored water will loosen.
Wish you success in making watercolor!
*Food and pictures made by Fb Mai Hoang
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here