Regularly posting status on Facebook, but since giving birth to a daughter for a rich husband, Van Hugo is much more secretive. After the status of uploading a hint about her birth, she received a lot of congratulations from everyone in the early morning of May 18, until yesterday, May 20, this beautiful female MC reappeared with the line Share your experience after successfully giving birth to baby sesame with the first rare photo after birth. Everyone was very surprised with the beauty of the “birth mother” of actress Diary Vang Anh.
The latest sharing of female MCs after giving birth.
According to the beauty confided, every day that passes waiting for the birth of baby Sesame is moments when she feels a complete happiness that is indescribable. This is also a journey that helps her discover new limits to herself, feel more responsible and mature day by day. Besides, she also revealed about the gift her husband and wife gave to their children after giving birth.
“Every day that passes waiting for the birth of Sesame is the moments when Van feels a complete happiness that is indescribable. This is also a journey that helps Van discover new limits of herself, find herself with More responsible and more mature day by day, Van and her husband are like other parents out there, with a simple wish to see their children grow up each day in peace and happiness. In fact, it takes a lot of effort from parents, so the couple has learned a lot of methods that can ensure the health of their children, help them stay healthy and be protected from the risks of unwanted diseases. want.
And in order to make our love for our child more complete, I decided to give him the first gift of his life, which is to keep Sesame’s cord blood stem cells as soon as he was born. After researching and being introduced by many friends, Van decided to choose to store stem cells for her child.
The gift that Van Hugo and his wife gave their children is worth about 100 million, causing many people to have “flat eyes”. However, what attracts the audience more is the beauty of the “birth mother” of actress Diary Anh Vang Anh as if she had never experienced a birth. In the image, the actress wears a white outfit, revealing her slender shoulders. Light makeup makes her face, even though she has just gone through labor, still very fresh and radiant, without showing any fatigue. It must be said that it is difficult to find signs of “birth mother” in beautiful people because of her “extreme” beauty after giving birth. Under the comment section, people constantly praised the beauty of “milky mother” and congratulated her family.
Everyone congratulates her family.
Friends sent flowers to congratulate Van Hugo “round mother and square child”.
It can be said that for the female MC to get back in shape after giving birth so quickly thanks to her pregnancy care regime. In process pregnant Thanks to good weight control, exercise as well as always keeping a comfortable spirit, even though U40 is pregnant, she still receives constant compliments from everyone. She was even favored by everyone as the most beautiful pregnant woman in Vietnamese showbiz. Her pregnancy photos always make people feel uneasy, and many mothers have to beg for mercy. Her husband also had to say “itchy eyes” because of the cuteness and beauty of his wife when she was pregnant. “The face is cute like this, but her husband keeps calling his eyes itchy when he gives the eye drops, he wrinkled,” the actress wittily shared about this.
She was asked by many people to be pregnant and beautiful.
Not to mention, despite being pregnant in the last months of pregnancy, the beauty is still very neat and hasn’t changed much. Her face is still Vline standard, the bridge of her nose is slim and straight, and her skin is bright and spotless. Even in her loose clothes, people didn’t even realize that she was a pregnant woman about to give birth. Thanks to that, only a few days after giving birth, the beauty of her birth mother was still beautiful and attractive, as if she had never experienced any birth.
Although the baby’s birthday is coming, the beautiful face is still beautiful, radiant, unchanged.
Currently, Van Hugo is in confinement, hopefully in the near future when she recovers, she will share more about the birth story and the secret to getting back in shape. Normally, after giving birth, pregnant mothers often face countless problems such as hair loss, stretch marks, dark circles, etc., so female MCs in particular and pregnant mothers in general need to pay attention to 4 golden rules to Mother soon regained her post-pregnancy body shape.
1. Diversify foods to prevent postpartum hair loss
During the “sleeping time”, many pregnant women complain that hair loss often occurs. This phenomenon is not only due to the fact that pregnant women have not properly protected their hair and scalp, but also due to nutritional reasons. The diet does not provide enough nutrients, lack of protein, vitamins, minerals also become the cause of hair loss.
– After giving birth, eating a lot of green vegetables is very good for the female body. Green vegetables contain high levels of calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium… capable of neutralizing acidic substances in the body that cause hair loss. and remove toxins from the body. You can choose zucchini, carrots, cabbage, apples, red apples, cherries… for your daily meals.
– Fish, poultry, lean pork… are rich sources of protein for hair growth and maintenance. Therefore, in addition to ensuring a balance of nutrients in the meal, you should also focus on adding protein by eating more foods such as milk, eggs, fish, lean pork, sunflower seeds …
– In addition, there is a very effective hair loss treatment that you should try: Roast black sesame seeds, crush them, add enough sugar, eat 2 to 3 times a day, 1 to 2 spoons each time.
2. After giving birth, getting enough sleep is very important
For postpartum women, sleeping 8 hours a day will help you recover quickly. Lack of sleep not only makes the body tired, it also makes the face skin dark, eyes dark circles, etc. So please rest with your baby, relax half an hour before sleeping by listening to soothing music, reading books, self-massage, etc. to help sleep easier and deeper.
Besides, the mother should share the work of taking care of the children with her husband. About 3 hours before going to bed, you should be active or gentle exercise for half an hour. This not only makes the body not too “excited” leading to difficulty sleeping, but not too much to affect the body. Keeping this habit every day will be very beneficial for your sleep.
3. Methods to help mothers have beautiful breasts after giving birth
After breastfeeding, mothers are often very worried about the problem of stretch marks, sagging … to avoid this phenomenon, during the postpartum period, mothers should note:
– While breastfeeding, the mother lies or sits in a comfortable position, the baby’s whole body is close to the mother, so that the baby sucks deeply into the black circle surrounding the nipple, avoiding the baby pulling the nipple too hard.
– Each time the baby finishes feeding, mothers can use their hands or a towel soaked in warm water to massage their breasts in the upward direction for about 5 to 10 minutes. Breast massage helps firm breasts while reducing internal engorgement
– Use warm water to clean the breasts twice a day, both to help clean the breasts, and to increase the elasticity of the breasts, to avoid sagging.
– In the meal should enhance foods containing a lot of vitamin E, vitamin B such as lean meat, eggs, milk, legumes … very beneficial for improving women’s breasts.
– Many mothers do not have the habit of wearing bras after giving birth, but this will make the breasts sag more and more. Choosing the right bra size, comfortable and absorbent cotton material will be very beneficial for mothers during this time. There are also many types of bras that are designed to be suitable and convenient for breastfeeding.
4. Massage care to treat stretch marks
After giving birth, mothers often have problems with stretch marks. Stretch marks can appear on the abdomen, thighs, chest… To deal with stretch marks, mothers should massage their body daily, especially the abdomen, thighs, breasts… Mothers can also combine some types of stretch marks. Anti stretch mark massage oil for the best effect.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here