1. Early morning
Morning is the time sex best of the day. It is scientifically proven that having sex in the early morning will produce oxytocin hormone and endorphin hormone to help both control emotions better, mood is also happier, more comfortable and full of energy. for the whole day.
In addition, early morning sex also works to increase the level of IgA antibodies to help inhibit and prevent infection effectively.
Early morning love has many health benefits (Artwork)
Those who suffer from bone and joint diseases such as backache, degenerative spine disease, etc., love in the morning will help relieve pain quite effectively. Because, a hormone the body produces during sex acts as a pain reliever, helping to reduce pain and discomfort of muscles and joints.
Having sex in the morning to achieve pleasure will help blood circulation better, both men and women maintain physiological health, prevent aging of the body and prevent some cardiovascular diseases. .
2. Lunch break or afternoon break of the day off
20 minutes of “love” at noon is also very easy to sublimate. (Illustration)
The lunch break or the afternoon of the day off is also the best time to have sex. In a survey, most couples reported having an unforgettable late-afternoon sex experience.
Especially in the period from 14:00 to 16:00, the quality of men’s sperm is relatively high, the sperm’s movement speed is faster, so this “love” time not only makes it easier for both to sublimate. It is also convenient for couples who are about to become pregnant.
But in the afternoon, the couple’s living time should not be too long, in general it is best to spend only about 20 minutes.
3. Sex after training
After practice can be the ideal time to have sex. Take advantage of post-workout strength and extra benefits to make sex more pleasurable afterward. A study from the University of Texas at Austin (USA) compared women’s responses to “hot movies” and after 20 minutes of cycling. They found that the blood flow to the women’s genital area was 169% higher after the exercise.
Having sex after a workout also helps you improve the quality of your sleep. Plus, your body releases the important sex hormone testosterone when you exercise, so your natural libido is even higher after a period of physical activity.
4. Sex at midnight
Having sex in the middle of the night also helps reduce pressure and fatigue. (Illustration)
The best time to have sex according to many studies is in the middle of the night. At this time, both are highly interested and it is easy to achieve orgasm. The love that takes place at this time is usually much more passionate.
Midnight is also considered a golden time to warm up the feelings of husband and wife when both can rest, relax, not have to worry or work under pressure. Then love will be more sublimated. After each love affair, both will sleep better, sleep more deeply, reduce fatigue and stress.
The best times not to have sex:
– Do not do anything when you are in a bad mood: If the couple is in a bad mood, then forcing the relationship can be counterproductive, leading to frigidity. ·
– Do not have sex during a woman’s menstrual period: If you have sex during a woman’s menstrual period, bacteria can easily penetrate and cause uterine infection, vaginitis, and endometritis. bow.
– Do not have sex when tired: Sex is an act of physical consumption, if you act when the body is tired, it will be difficult for the couple to reach the level of excitement, even prone to injury.
– Do not have sex after drinking alcohol: If you have sex after drinking alcohol, men may experience sexual dysfunction, are prone to premature ejaculation, and alcohol will affect quality. men’s sperm.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here