About the test:
– People entering the country by air: must have a negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 (except for children under 2 years old) before departure within 72 hours if using RT-PCR/RT-LAMP method or within 24 hours if the test is fast and certified by the competent authority of the country performing the test.
– For people entering by other routes (road, waterway, railway): The same tests are required for people entering by air. If not, must be tested within the first 24 hours from entry by PCR or rapid test. If negative, the person on entry is allowed to leave the place of residence and implement epidemic prevention measures as prescribed. If positive, must immediately report to the local health agency for instructions on timely handling.
Children under 2 years old who are not required to be tested for SARS-CoV-2, have not been vaccinated against Covid-19 or have never been infected with SARS-CoV-2 are allowed to enter and participate in activities outside their accommodation with them. parents, relatives.
Regarding medical declaration and medical quarantine at border gates:
– People on entry must make a medical declaration before entering and use the medical declaration application (PC-COVID) during their stay in Vietnam according to regulations.
– At the border gate, if there are symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection, immediately notify the health agency at the border gate to take medical measures as prescribed.
Monitor health and apply disease prevention measures:
– Within 10 days from the date of entry: self-monitor, if there are symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection, they must immediately notify the nearest medical facility for guidance and timely management. time; take preventive measures: regularly wear a mask, disinfect hands with an antiseptic solution.
– For those who have not tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 before leaving the country: during the process of moving from the entry border to the place of residence, stop and park along the way; Avoid close contact with people around.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here