There are many different ways to make vermicelli, which is vermicelli with tomatoes, vermicelli with pork feet, vermicelli with mushrooms or vermicelli with dried bamboo shoots. Each type of processing gives diners great sensations in both visual and taste.
Discover how to make delicious and delicious vermicelli with Eva Kitchen in this article.
first How to cook vermicelli with tomatoes
How to cook tomato vermicelli is very simple, you can refer to the following recipe:
The ingredients needed for tomato vermicelli are as follows:
– Ingredients for growing
- Lean shoulder minced meat: 200g
- Raw spring rolls: 100g
- Wood ear mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms
– Ingredients for cooking broth
- Tenderloin: 500g
- Pork leg meat: 500g
– Spices and ingredients
- Onion: 1 piece
- Tomatoes: 4
- Purple onion: 1 piece
- The smell of China, green onions, herbs (depending on preference)
- Turmeric: 1 piece
- Salt, main noodles, seasoning
b) How to cook vermicelli with tomatoes
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Bought loin rib, washed, cut into bite-sized pieces. The pork leg meat is washed and then rolled up and fixed with an umbrella so that when it is finished, cut it into pieces to look more beautiful.
– Put the ribs and pork leg into the pot, add cold water, turn on the stove to boil briefly to remove all impurities.
– Wash tomatoes and onions and add areca.
– Green onions, washed, cut into pieces.
– Along the net, peel off the skin, then cut into long pieces, soak in dilute salt water for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse the mosquito net with water and wring it out.
– Shiitake mushrooms, wood ear soaked, washed, chopped
Step 2: Cook vermicelli broth
– Place the pork ribs and pre-boiled pork leg meat in a large pot. Add here a little turmeric with 1 teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of MSG, a little seasoning and simmer for 20-35 minutes.
– Check that the meat is cooked, then take out the ribs and pork leg meat. Skim off the foam and fat floating on top.
– Finely chopped purple onion, fry until golden brown and then add ½ of the tomato to stir-fry.
– Pour the sautéed tomatoes into the broth. Bring to a boil, then drop the prepared tomatoes and onions in the areca.
Step 3: Sprout
– Place minced meat, ham, shiitake mushrooms, and minced wood ear mushrooms in a large bowl.
– Season to taste here ½ teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon seasoning. Use chopsticks to mix the meat, raw pork with all kinds of ingredients and then shape into equal balls.
Step 4: Done
– When the broth boils, drop in the sprouts one by one. When ripe, it floats on top, then take it out into a bowl. Pork leg cut into bite-sized pieces.
– Boil a pot of water, then put the nets in to blanch.
– Hot blanched vermicelli in a bowl. Arranged sprouts, pork leg meat, pork ribs, along the mosquito net are cooked with onions, finely chopped smell.
– Fill the broth with vermicelli and enjoy.
The tomato vermicelli dish is extremely eye-catching with the red color of the tomato, the green of the bamboo and the white of the vermicelli growing together. The broth is clear, with a mild acidity, the sweetness of the stew bones and spices. The part that grows with the meat, the ribs are served with rich flavor.
2 How to make shiitake mushroom vermicelli
The vermicelli with shiitake mushrooms makes people remember once and for all because of the characteristic aroma of this mushroom. When combined with growing the same ingredients, it will create a delicious vermicelli hard to resist.
a) Ingredients for cooking shiitake mushroom vermicelli
- Pork bone: 500g
- Pork Ribs: 500g
- Shiitake mushrooms, dried or fresh: 50g
- Sausage: 200g
- Raw spring rolls: 30g
- Wood ear: 5 pieces
- Red onion, green onion, minced garlic
- Coriander, basil, perilla
- Salt, fish sauce, seasoning powder, pepper
b) Instructions on how to make shiitake mushrooms
To have delicious shiitake mushroom vermicelli, you need to follow the following way of making vermicelli.
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Soak dried shiitake mushrooms until they bloom, then cut them in half.
– Sliced sausage to eat.
– Soaked wood ear mushrooms, washed and chopped.
– The raw vegetables are washed, soaked in salted water and then drained.
– Onion washed, finely chopped.
Step 2: Prepare bone broth
– Pork bones are washed and then boiled briefly with boiling water to remove all dirt.
– Put the pot of water on the stove. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, and then add the preliminarily processed bones.
– Turn on the casserole with medium heat. Pay attention, do not let the fire be too high and don’t forget to skim regularly to make the broth clear and sweeter.
Step 3: Processing the sprouted vermicelli filling
– Pork chops are washed, blanched in boiling water and then marinated with: ½ teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 pinch of pepper and minced shallot.
– Marinate the ribs for 20 minutes so that the ribs absorb the spices, when eaten, they will be more fragrant and richer.
– Put the minced wood ear part in a bowl and then add the raw ham. Add sugar, main noodles, seasoning powder, minced shallot, ground pepper and mix well.
Note, to grow tough and delicious, you can use a pestle to spread the sprouting mixture.
– The mixture is fine, use your hands to form into small bite-sized balls.
Step 4: Cook noodle soup
– Put the pot on the stove, add cooking oil and then fry the onions. Pour the ribs into the stir-fry.
– Ribs are cooked, you decant the broth in step 1 and cook for about 25 – 30 minutes.
– Soft ribs, you put in here the pre-processed, grown mushrooms. When ripe, season with a little more seasoning to taste.
Step 5: Finished product
– Blanch the noodles in boiling water and put them in a bowl. Spoon the sprouts, ribs, spring rolls and coriander on top and then fill the broth.
Noodles cooked with shiitake mushrooms are delicious and round, with the characteristic aroma and sweetness of mushrooms, the greasy taste of sprouts and ribs. The pellets that grow when eaten are flexible, not friable. The broth is clear, rich and mouth-watering.
(Photo: Dan Viet, TA Kitchen)
3 How to make vermicelli with dried bamboo shoots
In addition to tomatoes and shiitake mushrooms, the way to make dried bamboo shoots vermicelli is also very popular.
a) Ingredients for cooking vermicelli with dried bamboo shoots
- Dried bamboo shoots: 300g
- Minced meat: 200g
- Raw spring rolls: 50g
- Pork bone: 500g
- Shiitake mushrooms: 7 pieces
- Wood ear: 2 pieces
- Green onions, coriander
- Spices: Pepper, soup powder, main noodles, seasoning powder…
- Fresh vermicelli
b) How to make delicious dried bamboo shoot vermicelli
Step 1: Prepare bamboo shoots
– Dried bamboo shoots are soaked in warm water for about 1 night or it is best to soak 2-3 days in advance.
– After soaking, wash and put bamboo shoots in a pot, add water and boil for about 1 hour. This time is enough for the bamboo shoots to bloom and soften.
– When the bamboo shoots are cooked, take them out, let them cool, then strip them or cut them into bite-sized pieces.
– Put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil and then add the bamboo shoots. Season with a little seasoning powder to make the bamboo shoots more flavorful.
Step 2: How to grow
– Shiitake mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms soaked in warm water to bloom. Wash and cut into small pieces.
– Put minced pork in a bowl, add minced shiitake mushrooms and wood ear mushrooms. Season with a little pepper, salt, and main noodles and stir well.
– Shape the mixture of meat and mushrooms into small bite-sized balls.
Step 3: Make the broth
– XPut the tube in a pot of boiling water, blanch it, then rinse it with water.
– Put the pot on the stove, put the bones and water in the pot and simmer for about an hour to get the broth.
– When the broth is ready, you add the fried bamboo shoots here.
– Wait for the pot of water to boil again, you continue to drop the molded sprouts, when they are cooked, turn off the stove.
Step 4: Presentation
– Blanch the noodles in boiling water and put them in a bowl. Spoon sprouts with dried bamboo shoots on top, add onions, finely chopped smell and then add broth.
– Noodles with dried bamboo shoots will be more wonderful when served with a little chili garlic vinegar.
This type of dried bamboo shoot vermicelli is both simple, delicious and full of nutrients. The broth for vermicelli must be clear and rich. Grows with the aroma of shiitake mushrooms, the fat of meat and a little crunchy texture of wood ear. Soft ripe dry bamboo shoots.
4 How to make delicious and delicious vermicelli
Whether it’s vermicelli or any other noodle dish, the broth is also the key factor that determines the success or failure of the dish. In how to make delicious vermicelli, you need to keep a few things in mind:
Do not stew the broth in a pressure cooker. The reason is that the bones and meat when stewed with this type of pot are quick to cook, but the broth is cloudy and not clear. In addition, if the meat and bones are overcooked, they will be soft, reducing the deliciousness of the dish.
The soul of a bowl of vermicelli is growing. To get delicious and fragrant pellets, you should choose the raw ham that has just been ground. In case it is not possible to process immediately, it is recommended to store the pork belly in the refrigerator so that it will ensure the flexibility and amaranth of the pellets that grow after processing.
The most important way to make vermicelli is the process of cooking the broth. You should skim regularly to make the water clearer.
Hopefully, the ways to make vermicelli that Kitchen Eva has just shared have helped you have one more suggestion for breakfast for the whole family. Good luck!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here