Typical is the case of the girl in the TikTok clip below. Hungry at night, the girl had to run to a restaurant near her house to buy a meal rice noodle Hot chicken to eat. By the time she poured the chicken vermicelli into the bowl, the happy dinner was gone.
I thought I could buy a delicious chicken vermicelli, but when it came out, the girl wanted to cry when her mother asked: “Which shop did you buy jelly jelly from?”
As can be seen, the girl seemed to be extremely disappointed when she did not see a single piece of chicken vermicelli in the bowl, instead there were large and partially transparent dough blocks. Thought all suffering would end here, but no. The pain piled up when the girl’s mother went to the kitchen to see this bowl of chicken vermicelli, and asked her where she bought jelly jelly and ate it with chicken, making her want to cry.
Witnessing this scene, netizens felt both sad and funny. Many people also left comments to explain to the girl that the clumping situation was because the shop had eaten vermicelli before and advised her to buy it next time, go home and eat it. Besides, some others also expressed sympathy for this girl’s “eating accident”.
– The experience of buying vermicelli outside the shop is not to burn it, when you go home, eat it. It’s not to throw it away.
– This is because the noodle shop is too mushy. It must be eaten immediately, otherwise it has to be blanched in cold water with a little oil to loosen it up.
– There was a time when I bought chicken vermicelli and got the same thing, I wanted to cry when I opened it.
– I’m hungry when I see this scene and I want to give it away. If the noodles and noodles are cooked, put them separately and don’t put them in the broth, they will stick to it.
– The day I bought vermicelli, it also clumps up like you. When I got home, I poured it into a bowl and thought it was a jelly with chicken vermicelli.
In fact, this is an “accident” that almost everyone has experienced when one minute of negligence forgot to tell the owner not to use the vermicelli. But now it’s gone, so I can only eat quietly because I’m sorry.
Source: TikTok @chomchom1095
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here