Scandinavian style (or Nordic style) is known for its 3 outstanding characteristics: simplicity in design, sophistication in feeling and comfort in use. With the perfect blend of these three characteristics, Scandinavian is favored by many interior designers as well as homeowners.
The bathroom – one of the most important spaces in a home, provides a relaxing experience for the homeowner. A natural but rustic Scandinavian touch will be the highlight in the modern space, highlighting the sophistication and aesthetic eye of the home owner.
Whether you shower or wash your face, you go to the bathroom at least once a day. And no matter how much or how little you use, you still need a comfortable living space to meet the needs of daily use. That’s why Scandinavian-style bathrooms are always the most appropriate choice.
The minimalist Scandinavian-inspired design of the bathrooms below will surely give you many good reference ideas.
1. Simplicity has always been the design principle of Scandinavian style. Therefore, you should refer to the basic design accessories to create a clean and neat feeling in the bathroom.
2. Black – white is always the ideal color pair, never outdated to use for the bathroom. The addition of beige color adds a subtle beauty to your room.
3. If you pursue a minimalist design, this bathroom is a suggestion you should pay attention to. With just a few touches of black accessories, it is enough to create the beauty of the bathroom.
4. Scandinavian bathrooms often use neutral or white colors. And if you are afraid that the room will look monotonous, you can use a bold color to create an accent like this.
5. Despite the minimalist design, the Scandinavian bathroom still ensures to meet the needs of users.
6. The contrast between tile colors adds a comfortable, modern touch to the family bathroom.
7. Not everyone who loves Scandinavian style also likes to use all white for the bathroom. An array of walls covered with turquoise tiles will make the room look more prominent and attractive. Moreover, this color also brings a feeling of coolness and comfort to the user.
8. Modern with a bit of liberality creates a very unique beauty for this bathroom. If you are looking for ideas for family bathrooms, this is a suggestion not to be missed.
9. The typical bathroom for minimalist design. Shiny square tiles together with wooden ladders and back brushes create a very simple and familiar feeling for the room.
10. Symmetrical design helps bring high aesthetics to the room. To increase the cozy feeling, don’t forget to use wicker trays and baskets.
11. The bathroom is monochrome gray but not monotonous. Striking black accessories attract your eyes as soon as you enter the room. Moreover, the smart design also helps to reduce the interior of the bathroom. It can be said that this design is very suitable for bathrooms with limited space.
12. Green color is always recommended to be used inside the bathroom. Just by looking at the effect it creates, you can see part of the reason for that advice.
13. White color combination with wooden furniture is always typical for Scandinavian style. To make the room more attractive, you can use textures and create accents with bold colors.
14. Bathroom design makes you think of moments of relaxation and relaxation of the whole body after a long tiring day.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here