3 medicines to treat full stomach, anorexia after COVID-19-Life health
Many people after contracting COVID-19 suffer from bloating and loss of appetite. The following 3 herbs can be used in this case, helping to reduce bloating and eat better.
Abdominal bloating, loss of appetite are very common manifestations of digestive disorders syndrome. Although these symptoms are not life-threatening, they have made the body tired, pale, lacking in nutrients for a long time.
COVID-19 enters and attacks the digestive system directly by binding to an angiotensin-converting enzyme receptor 2 (ACE2). ACE2 is abundant in the digestive organs, from the hepatobiliary system to the gastrointestinal tract (esophagus – stomach – duodenum – colorectal).
Right at the time of COVID-19 infection and after being cured, patients may experience many unpleasant digestive symptoms such as: Diarrhea, loss of appetite, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, bloating. stomachache, stomach ache…
According to Assoc.Prof.Dr. Trinh Thi Dieu Thuong – Dean of the Faculty of Traditional Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City. In Ho Chi Minh City, a number of medicines can treat bloating and anorexia after COVID-19 including medlar, hoai son, white sea bean…
Son tra treatment full stomach, anorexia.
1. Son Tra
Son tra, also known as sour fruit, is widely used in remedies for digestive disorders, bloating, indigestion…
According to modern researches, medlar contains sugars, organic acids, vitamin C… has the effect of enhancing digestive enzymes in gastric juice, helping with digestion.
Hawthorn fruit is warm, has digestive effect, cures bloating, heartburn, and diarrhea. The average daily dose is 10–20g in powder, tablet, or liquid form.
Remedies from medlar:
– Lesson 1: Son tra 25g, lemongrass root 25g, body only 25g, lime peel 25g, tangerine peel 25g, bear tuber 40g, fresh ginger 20g, alum 10g.
Usage: All dried, crunchy, finely ground. Adults take two teaspoons each time with warm water. Children drink from half a teaspoon to a teaspoon depending on age.
– Lesson 2: Son tra (burnt star) 12g, lemongrass root 12g, tangerine peel 16g.
How to use: Put the flavors in a kettle, pour 500ml of water, take 200ml well. Adults divided into two drinks per day. Children, depending on age, divide into 3-4 doses.
– Lesson 3: Roasted Son Tra 10g, medium red sugar. Color drink. Uses: Treatment of digestive disorders.
– Lesson 4: Son tra 10g, roasted barley sprouts 10g. Incubate boiling water, drink many times instead of tea. Used for people with rashes, children with newly recovered diseases, poor digestion.
– Lesson 5: Son tra 20g, Bach Truc 20g, divine song 10g. Decoction of 2 water, mix well, drink 1 scale 2 times a day. Used for people with indigestion, full stomach, abdominal pain, warm yoke.
– Lesson 6: Son tra, Thanh Thanh, Moc Huong, equal doses. All powdered, 4g each time, 2 times a day, with boiling water. Use when food is stagnation, not digested, stomach is full.
– Lesson 7: Live Son Tra 20g, star pulses 20g. Color drink. Treatment of poor digestion, vomiting.
2. Hoai Son
Hoai Son is a medicine made from grinding tubers. Effects: Supplementing the spleen, helping gas, drinking for a long time, eyes and ears are clear (Book of Sutras); supplement the five organs, except for heat and sound reinforcement (Book of Special Records); nutrition, vitality, useful waste, kidney tonic, wax essence (Chinese Pharmacopoeia); event spleen, supplementing waste, trying to kidney, benefiting essence (Chinese Medicine Great Dictionary).
According to BS. Dang Van Nam – Vietnam Oriental Medicine Association, the remedy for the weak spleen, not wanting to eat or drink, has nostalgia including: Hoai Son, Bach Truc all 40g, 1.2g ginseng. Grind the dough, mix with the paste to finish. Drink 8-12g a day with rice water, on an empty stomach.
Or: Hoai Son, party ginseng, Bach Truc, Phuc Linh, licorice 40g each; humiliation 20g, sa core 20g, sand wings 20g, intention 30g, white beans 30g. All powdered, 10-12g each time, 2-3 times a day, with apple decoction. Useful gas effect, event spleen, just describe.
Charity from grinding tubers:
– Grated tuber porridge: Hoai Son 30g, glutinous rice 50g, cook porridge, add white sugar or salt as you like. Eat all year round at breakfast and dinner, eat hot. Suitable for people with damaged spleen, diarrhea, chronic dysentery syndrome, tuberculosis, qi and blood loss, anorexia, dry mouth, thirst, constipation.
– Porridge with grated roots: Hoai Son 30g, intention 30g, lotus seed 15g, big apple 10, plain rice 50-100g. All cook porridge, add sugar or salt, eat when hungry. Good for people with damaged spleen, poor appetite, slow digestion, abdominal distension, diarrhea, body fatigue.
– Ground tuber rice flour: Grinding tubers 100g, real food 100g, piercing pepper 30g, glutinous rice 1,000g, white sugar 30g. Glutinous rice soaked for 1 night, washed, dried, roasted, powdered. Grinding tubers, real defects, piercing peppers are all over, powdered. Mix the two flours together. Each meal, take 30 – 60g mixed with boiling water, add white sugar. Good for people with poor appetite, slow digestion due to weak spleen and stomach.
Taboo: People with low heat are not allowed to use them.
White bean bean.
3. Sea buckthorn bean
White beans are also known as white beans, white beans, sea beans, and white beans.
According to the theory of oriental medicine, white sea beans are sweet, slightly temperate, non-toxic to the two meridians and spleens, and the ruler is neutral and lowers qi, used as a tonic for the spleen and stomach, only dysentery, thirst, and abdominal pain. white chain, detoxification, poisoned.
Daily use 8 – 16g in the form of a decoction or powdered drink.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here