Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on May 28 to 4:00 p.m. on May 29, on the National COVID-19 Case Management System, 890 new infections were recorded in the country (reducing 224 cases compared to the previous day) at 39 provinces and cities (617 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities that have recorded cases are as follows: Hanoi (282), Yen Bai (67), Nghe An (60), Quang Ninh (46), Vinh Phuc (40), Tuyen Quang (39), Phu Tho (30), Thai Nguyen (30), Da Nang (25), Thai Binh (25), Hoa Binh (21), Lao Cai (21), Quang Binh (20), City. Ho Chi Minh City (18), Hai Phong (16), Son La (16), Quang Tri (15), Ha Giang (12), Ha Tinh (12), Lai Chau (10), Dien Bien (9), Hai Duong (9), Nam Dinh (8 ), Lam Dong (8 ), Hung Yen (8 ), Lang Son (6), Thanh Hoa (6), Bac Kan (5), Ha Nam (5), Thua Thien Hue (5), Ninh Binh (3), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (3), Binh Dinh (2), Gia Lai (2), Binh Phuoc (2), Cao Bang (1), Tay Ninh (1), Ben Bamboo (1), Dong Thap (1).
– Localities that recorded the largest decrease in infections compared to the previous day: Phu Tho (-36), Lao Cai (-32), Vinh Phuc (-30).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Da Nang (+18), Hai Phong (+3), Hoa Binh (+2).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 1,195 cases/day.
Graph of the number of COVID-19 cases up to May 29
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 10,717,251 infections, ranking 12th out of 227 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 104 out of 227 countries and territories (on average, there are 108,257 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 10,709,493 cases, of which 9,445,535 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,599,973), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (609,357), Nghe An (484,542), Bac Giang (387,564), Binh Duong (383,771).
COVID-19 treatment situation
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 8,439 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 9,448,352 cases
2. The number of patients breathing oxygen is 189 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 126 cases
– HFNC high-flow oxygen: 27 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 3 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 27 cases
– ECMO: 6 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 5:30 p.m. on May 28 to 5:30 p.m. on May 29, 0 deaths were recorded.
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 0 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 43,078, accounting for 0.4% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/227 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 130/227 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 25/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to date has been carried out 39,509,038 samples, equivalent to 85,816,124 turns of people.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On May 28, 85,168 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were injected. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 220,720,278 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 199,101,733 doses: 1st dose is 71,465,030 doses; The second dose is 68.757,471 doses; The third dose is 1,507,014 doses; The additional dose is 15,053,950 doses; The first booster dose is 42,111,210 doses; The second booster dose is 207,058 doses.
+ Number of doses for children aged 12-17 is 17,461,683 doses: 1st dose is 8,935,360 doses; The second dose is 8,526,323 doses.
+ Number of doses for children from 5-11 years old is 4,156,862 doses: 1st dose is 3,908,204 doses; The second dose is 248,658 doses.
In the world
– The whole world has 531,473,822 infections, of which 502,113,838 are cured; 6,310,616 deaths and 23,049,368 cases under treatment (37,610 cases of severe disease).
– During the day, the number of infections in the world increased by 423,689 cases, and deaths increased by 643 cases.
– Europe increased by 79,721 cases; North America increased by 16,803 cases; South America increased 66,782 cases; Asia increased by 223,484 cases; Africa increased by 4,889 cases; Oceania increased by 32,010 cases.
– In Southeast Asia, the day recorded 8,843 cases, of which: Indonesia increased 0 cases, Malaysia increased 1,645 cases, Thailand increased 3,649 cases, Philippines increased 190 cases, Singapore increased 3,323 cases, Myanmar increased 18 cases, Laos increased 15 cases. cases, Cambodia increased 0 cases, East Timor increased 3 cases.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here