Samsung brings Galaxy S22’s camera feature to older smartphones
Last month, Samsung released One UI 4.1 update on the Galaxy S22, adding some features and minor tweaks. Most of the changes focus on camera features such as improved professional photography mode, portrait photography in low-light environments, enhanced Snapchat integration…
As is customary, Korean manufacturers tend to bring the features of newly launched flagship models to older versions through software updates. Recently, a Samsung forum manager has confirmed that the camera improvements on the Galaxy S22 series will be updated on older Galaxy devices, including a night portrait feature via the selfie camera. and rear camera, pet support for portrait mode, telephoto lens support in Pro mode…
Here is a list of camera features that are about to be updated on older Galaxy phones when upgrading to One UI 4.1 version:
– Night portrait: Galaxy S21, S20, Note20, Z Fold2, Z Fold3, Z Flip 5G and Z Flip3
– Pet identification: Galaxy S21, S21 FE, S20 FE, Note20, Z Fold2, Z Fold3, Z Flip 5G and Z Flip3
– Edit light position: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3
– Tele portrait video: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy Z Fold3
– Advanced Director view: Galaxy S21, Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Fold3
– Snapchat integration: Galaxy S21
– Expert RAW apps: Galaxy S21 Ultra (available), Z Fold3, Note 20 Ultra, S20 Ultra, Z Fold2
According to the Samsung forum manager, the One UI 4.1 update on the Galaxy S21 is currently being released in the Korean market. However, the schedule for other models has not been announced yet.
* Invite readers to watch programs broadcast by Vietnam Television on TV Online and VTVGo!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here