The Ministry of Health reported that there were 120,000 new COVID-19 cases in 62 provinces and cities; down nearly 8,000 cases compared to yesterday; During the day, more than 164,700 patients recovered…
Information about new cases of COVID-19
From 4:00 p.m. on March 23 to 4:00 p.m. on March 24, on the National Case Management System COVID-19 recorded 120,000 new infections, of which 8 were imported and 119,922 were recorded domestically (down 7,886 cases compared to the previous day) in 62 provinces and cities (with 84,819 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (12,485), Dak Lak (4,463), Bac Ninh (4,292), Phu Tho (4,277), Nghe An (4,184), Yen Bai (3,995), and North Vietnam. Giang (3,991), Lao Cai (3,974), Lang Son (3,738), Hai Duong (3,459), Thai Binh (3,235), Quang Binh (3,046), Son La (2,953), Vinh Phuc (2,887), Binh Duong ( 2,857), Ha Giang (2,838),
Thai Nguyen (2,794), Quang Ninh (2,669), Ca Mau (2,440), Hung Yen (2,424), Binh Dinh (2,422), Hoa Binh (2,398), Tuyen Quang (2,293), Ben Tre (2,132), Dien Bien (2,050), Quang Tri (1,945), Lam Dong (1,927), Vinh Long (1,829), Lai Chau (1,800), Cao Bang (1,789), Ha Nam (1,659), Bac Kan (1,619), Kon Tum (1,494) ), Tay Ninh (1.485), Ninh Binh (1,296), Binh Phuoc (1,258),
City. Ho Chi Minh City (1,241), Nam Dinh (1,120), Phu Yen (1,059), Tra Vinh (1,047), Ha Tinh (998), Dak Nong (873), Thanh Hoa (848), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (838) ), Quang Ngai (792), Khanh Hoa (730), Da Nang (678), Thua Thien Hue (677), Hai Phong (635), Binh Thuan (528), Quang Nam (350), Bac Lieu (218) , Dong Nai (179), Kien Giang (179), An Giang (161), Long An (142), Can Tho (86), Soc Trang (61), Dong Thap (51), Hau Giang (50), Ninh Thuan (28), Tien Giang (26).
– Localities that recorded the largest decrease in the number of infections compared to the previous day: Phu Tho (-1,030), Ben Tre (-738), Vinh Phuc (-690).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Binh Duong (+1,400), Dak Lak (+984), Ninh Binh (+264).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 137,890 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 8,599,751 infections, ranking 14 out of 225 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 121/225 countries and territories (on average, there are 87,002 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 8,592,064 cases, of which 4,823,207 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,229,590), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (588,151), Binh Duong (367,835), Nghe An (364,680), Hai Duong (329,557).
COVID-19 treatment situation
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 164,754 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 4,826,024 cases
2. The number of serious patients being treated is 3,650 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 2,936 cases
– HFNC high-flow oxygen: 355 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 69 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 286 cases
– ECMO: 4 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on March 23 to 17:30 on March 24, 70 deaths were recorded at:
+ In the city. Ho Chi Minh (2) cases from provinces moved to: Dong Thap (1), Binh Phuoc (1).
+ In other provinces and cities: Dong Nai (10 cases in 2 days), Ca Mau (6 cases in 2 days), Hanoi (5), Kien Giang (5), Gia Lai (4 cases in 2 days) , Phu Yen (4 shifts in 2 days), Ben Tre (3), Quang Binh (3), Quang Ninh (3), Vinh Long (3), Cao Bang (2), Hau Giang (2), Khanh Hoa ( 2 shifts in 2 days), An Giang (1), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (1), Bac Lieu (1), Binh Phuoc (1), Binh Thuan (1), Dak Lak (1), Ha Giang (1 ), Ha Tinh (1), Lang Son (1), Nam Dinh (1), Phu Tho (1), Quang Ngai (1), Thai Nguyen (1), Thanh Hoa (1), Tra Vinh (1), Yen Bai (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 66 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 42,145 cases, accounting for 0.5% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/225 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 129/225 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 24th/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to now, has tested 37,597,338 samples, equivalent to 83,048,614 turns of people, an increase of 131,548 samples compared to the previous day.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On March 23, there were 1,077,314 doses of COVID-19 vaccine injected. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 204,221,688 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 187,114,200 doses: 1st dose is 71,192,173 doses; The second dose is 67,949,355 doses; The third dose is 1,498,963 doses; The additional dose was 14,778,415 doses; The booster dose is 31,695,294 doses.
+ Number of doses for children aged 12-17 is 17,107,488 doses: 1st dose is 8,771,793 doses; The second dose is 8,335,695 doses.
– The Ministry of Health continues to actively monitor the epidemic situation caused by the new strain of Omicron; regularly discuss with the World Health Organization to update information, timely and accurately about this mutation; Directing localities to strengthen epidemic prevention and control measures; especially the inspection and strict handling of organizations and individuals violating regulations on epidemic prevention and control.
– Continue to coordinate with the Ministry of Information and Communications, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and relevant units to deploy the issuance of electronic vaccine passports nationwide.
– Promote information, propaganda, guidance and advice on the use of drugs to treat COVID-19. In which, priority is given to people with contraindications who need to be consulted and examined (including online) to ensure safe drug use.
– Continue to direct localities to strengthen supervision and early detection of suspected cases of COVID-19 infection in the community, cases with symptoms of cough and fever to promptly localize, isolate and handle thoroughly. to prevent the outbreak from spreading and spreading; at the same time, well implementing medical activities, avoiding cross-contamination in isolation and blockade areas.
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here