After the chandelier shook, a person suddenly fell, making the employee surprised and did not understand what had just happened.
Recently, on social networks, a clip recorded an image of a trouble A rare occurrence in a beverage shop surprised the staff here. The entire incident was recorded by security cameras.
Following the image in the clip, there is a male employee standing in the dispensing counter to look after and clean. Suddenly, the chandelier shook and suddenly something fell heavily on the male employee.
When I looked closely, I saw that it was an aunt who fell from the ceiling and fell to the ground, along with the ceiling panels that also fell on the head of the unlucky employee.
The sudden appearance of an aunt “through the ceiling” fell, making the guy standing in the counter extremely shocked and alarmed.
Another male employee standing outside the door heard a strange noise and rushed in to help the two victims. Although the fall was quite dangerous for both of them, it didn’t seem like they were seriously injured.
The three of them didn’t understand what just happened
The clip after being posted has received a lot of attention from the online community. Many people breathe a sigh of relief, because there may be a situation where a woman falls and hits her head on the edge of the table, which will be very dangerous for her life.
Or in the case of falling on the counter staff, it can also lead to a broken neck.
“Oh, luckily, it looks like you’re both fine.”
“Luckily it didn’t fall directly on the employee, or break his neck.”
“It’s too dangerous, I don’t know what the design of these houses is”
According to VietNamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here