The actor who plays Ngoc Hoang is too charismatic, so his photo is printed on the money of the underworld, making netizens “bad at crying and laughing”
Mention the movie Journey to the west many viewers of the 8X – 9X generations will certainly not be able to forget the role of Ngoc Hoang carrying in her “the right to live, the right to kill”, but always being called by Ton Ngo Khong every time he needs an arbitrator.
Jade Emperor Vuong Ve Quoc
The actor has a better temperament, so just wearing an outfit is enough to look like the Jade Emperor who rules the heavens
Although this role is very supporting, it received a lot of love from the audience, especially the young fans. Even actor Vuong Ve Quoc’s role as Jade Emperor Emperor in part 2 of Journey to the West was praised by the audience as “the most handsome Jade Emperor on the screen”.
This role was so successful that a series of production and business establishments printed his image of the Jade Emperor on… the money of the underworld. During a visit to his hometown to worship his ancestors, the “Ngoc Hoang” discovered this funny story.
The votive banknote simulates the image of actor Vuong Ve Quoc when playing the role of Jade Emperor
However, having his face printed on a votive paper is not a lucky thing anyway, so the actor once wanted to sue the person who made this bill to reclaim his honor and image. However, because the note was circulated so widely, finding it was like “searching for a needle in the bottom of the sea”, he had to give up this.
Vuong Ve Quoc is still handsome at the age of 69
Currently, artist Vuong Ve Quoc is 66 years old. He is still very healthy and sharp, but no longer works in the entertainment or art industry.
Some netizens’ comments about this:
– It is true that there is a real image of him on the underworld money, when I was a child I picked up such a coin, kept it like gold, kept it in a philology book to make a bookmark, then my parents discovered it and scolded me a little. the first big fight and then made me throw it away. At that time, I didn’t even dare.
– In the past, there were many paintings, statues, … all of which were modeled after the actors in the movie, because they were so similar!
– Actress Ta Dai Phan, who played the role of Guan Yin Bodhisattva in Journey to the West, was also bewildered when her picture in the film was taken up by people as a worship image at Quan Am Temple. It can be enough to see how influential and classic it is.
– Basically, from the face to the charisma, there is the majesty and solemnity required in a Jade Emperor.
– Like the Bodhisattva and the Buddha, people also print or cast the same image to worship.
– Should have printed Pluto! Hades used heavenly money?
– Who said the magic spell too much? The actor matched the role so well that people were dragged out into the world and didn’t know whether to be happy or sad.
Cre: Weibo Vietnam
at Blogtuan.info – Source: cafebiz.vn – Read the original article here