As reported, around 7:30 a.m., when students of Phu Dong Primary School were studying in class, they panicked when they heard the sound of a maid working at the school.
School leaders quickly called the fire department, and at the same time mobilized teachers and school staff to immediately put out the fire but failed.
The school where the fire broke out.
The fire quickly rose and covered the entire small room at the back of the school, which is also the daily living place of Mr.
According to research, the baby boy named Dang Thanh Tr., 12 years old, is the second child of Mr. and Mrs. Dang Dinh D. and Ms. Nguyen Thi M..
The room is the daily living place of Mr. and Mrs. D. and 3 children. Mr. D. is the security guard of Phu Dong Primary School, and Ms. M. (Mr. D’s wife) is the maid of this school.
Since both husband and wife work in the school, the school leader allowed them to stay in the room behind the school mentioned above.
Ms. M. said that when she discovered the fire, she quickly informed the school leadership, then went back to fight the fire, but the fire had engulfed the room so she couldn’t go inside.
Mr. D. When he heard the news, he also quickly approached the room, broke the side door to get in to save the second daughter who was sleeping inside, but failed, because at this time the whole room was covered by fire.
Helplessly watching the fire consume all of his property and his 12-year-old daughter, Mr. and Mrs. D. fainted crying.
Unable to control the pain of losing a child, Mr. cry all the time. He said that he and his wife have 3 daughters, the oldest going to school in the morning.
At the time of the fire, only Tr. and the youngest at home. “The youngest child was playing outside the room, so fortunately he escaped. And grandson Tr. If you sleep soundly, you can choke on the smoke and can’t get out. I broke the side door to get inside to save my child, but I was powerless,” said Mr. said and cried.
According to Mr. D., in addition to losing his children, the entire property inside the room was completely burned down. In addition, more than 700 million VND that his mother-in-law had just sent to him and his wife to keep for him to give to his brother-in-law to buy land was also burned in the sea of fire.
At the scene, the entire room was burned down, many piles of money with denominations from 500 VND to 20,000 VND and many pieces of US dollar bills were also found in the rubble.
Currently, the Tan Bien ward police have sealed the entire burnt money and related valuables, handed it over to the family and guided the family through the necessary procedures.
The body of Tr. was also handed over to the family in the morning on the same day to take care of the aftermath. Local government leaders were also present at Mr. to visit, encourage and with relatives of Tr. take care of your grandchildren.
Exchange with Reporter, the leader of Tan Bien ward police said, the cause of the fire was initially determined to be an electrical short. Grandson Tr. It is possible that due to deep sleep, smoke inhalation leads to death.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here