The penny ‘taste’ of the only major shareholder at ROS

On May 4, 2022, Mr. Le Van Loi has just sent a document to the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HoSE) stating that he has bought 10.44 million ROS shares of FLC Faros Construction JSC, increasing the ownership ratio. ownership in this enterprise from 3,964% to 5,804%, thereby becoming a major shareholder. Note that this is also the sole major shareholder in FLC Faros and has no relationship with the leadership of this company.

Temporarily calculated at the closing price of ROS on May 4 (5,050 VND/share), Mr. Loi estimated to spend about 52 billion VND to complete the transaction.

Before the above transaction, Mr. Loi held 22.4 million ROS shares, equivalent to 3.964% of charter capital.

Notably,’s record shows that Mr. Le Van Loi is also a shareholder of a number of units such as TS4, HQC, and FDT. The transaction disclosures of Mr. Loi all have the same signature “form”.

The penny taste of the only major shareholder at ROS - Photo 1.

According to, besides ROS, Mr. Le Van Loi is also a major shareholder of Hoang Quan Consulting – Trading – Real Estate Services JSC (HoSE: HQC). On April 4, he sold 1.8 million shares of HQC, and reduced his ownership rate in HQC to 5,619%.

Besides, he was also a major shareholder of Seafood Joint Stock Company No. 4 (UPCOM: TS4). In April 2021, he sold 238,700 TS4 shares, and reduced his ownership rate to 4.132%.

In addition, he was also a major shareholder of Fiditour JSC – stock code FDT but has been delisted since June 2020; owns 58,530 shares of Tan Dai Hung Plastic JSC (HoSE: TPC).

It can be seen that, except for FDT and TPC, the stocks that Mr. Loi owns are trading below par value.

Born in 1952, Mr. Le Van Loi is a founding shareholder of Saigon Leather JSC. Used to be the Deputy General Director at this enterprise.

Currently, Mr. Loi is the legal representative, Chairman of the Members’ Council of My Nga Production and Trading Co., Ltd., an enterprise established in 1998, with a charter capital of 88.4 billion VND. VND (updated to January 2021).

In addition to the leadership role, Mr. Loi also holds 90.13% of the company’s capital, the remaining 9.87% of capital is owned by Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Song.

Ms. Phuong Song as of June 2015 owns 783,930 AVF shares of Viet An Joint Stock Company. This is also a business that trades below par.

According to Huy Ngoc

You are reading the article The penny ‘taste’ of the only major shareholder at ROS
at – Source: – Read the original article here

Back to top button