How are police schools applying for IELTS 2022?
Seven people’s public security schools have announced their enrollment quotas and methods for regular university enrollment in 2022, including the IELTS admissions procedure in mode 2.
Specifically, public security schools will Admissions by 3 methods: Direct admission according to the current enrollment regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training; Admission combined with international certificates (IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, HSK); Considering the results of the high school graduation exam combined with the scores of the Ministry of Public Security exam for all majors.
5/7 schools including: People’s Security Academy, People’s Police University, People’s Police Academy, People’s Public Security Political Academy, People’s Security University, enrollment has the second enrollment method: combined admission international certificates (IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, HSK).
General requirements for IELTS candidates must also meet the following conditions:
– Have an international certificate valid up to date 1/7/2022 of one of the following certificates: IELTS (Academic) score from 7.5 or more or TOEFL iBT score from 110 or above or have a certificate in Chinese HSK level 5 above;
– For candidates who plan to take the above international certification exam during the pre-qualification period, they are still allowed to register but must complete and submit the results to the unit, local police or to the ANND Academy. before June 1, 2022.
– Grade 10, 11, and 12 grades with excellent grades, in which, points summary foreign language subjects each year from 8.5 points above.
– For candidates studying in grade 12, they are still allowed to register, after having the final grade of 12th grade, according to regulations to determine whether they meet the conditions or not.
– Graduated from high school by the time of admission confirmation.
Only the University of Technology – Logistics of the People’s Police and the University of Fire Prevention and Control recruit students by two separate methods: direct recruitment according to the current enrollment regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, regulations of the Ministry of Public Security; Considering the combination of high school graduation exam results and individual test scores.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here