Boiled goldfish with melon
– 1 goldfish
– Fatty meat (I chose the fatty one with a little meat on top)
– pickle pickle
– Tomato, vinegar
– Ginger, dried shallots, turmeric, scallions, fennel, chili.
With a dish of stewed carp with melon, I really like braised with fat to eat. So I buy fatty meat, wash it, cut it into pieces and fry the fat, take the top and store it, the fat part will be used for frying fish.
Goldfish scaled, dissected, cleaned. Cut into sugar on the surface of the fish. Squeeze a little salt into the cleaned fish belly, pat dry. Put the fish in the pan and fry the fish until golden. For boiled goldfish, you can fry or not fry the fish. But I like to fry fish to reduce the fishy smell.
Wash the tomatoes, add the areca nut and fry in fat (or cooking oil). Then add the pickles with a little water to stir-fry, seasoning to taste. You add crushed ginger and chili slices and stir-fry together if you like spicy food. If you want to increase the acidity, you can make an additional bowl of pickled cucumber (if you pick it yourself, you can use a brine pickle to increase the acidity, but pay attention to adjust the salinity as the pickle brine is already salty). The amount of water in the pot should be sufficient so that when the fish is put in, it will cover the fish’s face.
When the pickles are boiled, you add the goldfish, the fat and a little turmeric powder (or ground fresh turmeric) to the stew.
Flip the fish once while boiling so that the fish absorbs the sour, spicy, and salty flavors evenly on both sides. Turn slowly so that the fish does not crumble. The fish absorbs the flavor, you sprinkle the onion, dip it in the pot and set it down.
Boiled carp with melon is delicious eaten hot, so people often place the fish on stainless steel plates or keep it in the pot while cooking. You should eat this dish with vermicelli and raw vegetables to balance the sour, spicy and hot taste of the dish. If you like, you can fry onions to sprinkle on top of this dish at mealtime!
– Young liver: 0.5kg
– Five flavors: 1 pack
– Herbs, 1 piece of ginger, 1-2 lemons
– Tools for making hearts
– Skewers, charcoal for grilling
How to choose a delicious young heart
– You should go to the market in the morning to buy liver, this time the liver will be fresh.
– Also, you have to choose the first part of the heart, because the first part will be thicker and more fragile than the last part. Choose a round part, the liquid inside is milky white.
– Do not choose thin slices, the inside is yellow, this part will be very bitter and tough.
Step 1: Prepare the heart
– Wash the pumpkin with lemon and salt. Boil the heart in boiling water with a little ginger and salt, boil for only 1-2 minutes.
– Then remove and wash with water, cut into pieces to eat and then wash again to dry.
Step 2: Satisfy your heart
– Coat the heart with 1/2 tablespoon of granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, a little five flavors, satay, oyster sauce to taste, 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce, pepper, onion and garlic. Mix everything well, soak for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Make the dipping sauce
– Fish sauce or seasoning is fine.
– Make fish sauce: 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon of boiling water to cool, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce to cook until slightly boiling, turn off the heat until cool. When eating, add chopped ginger and garlic, add lime leaves (optional).
Step 4: Bake hearts
– Group the charcoal stove on top, then skewers and skewers, put on the grill to cook. Turn occasionally to cook evenly, not burnt.
Enjoy: Eat the liver while it’s still hot with sambal and fresh vegetables.
– 0.5 kg loin ribs
– Seasonings: 1 tablespoon sugar, 2/3 tablespoon satay, 1 teaspoon seasoning, tablespoon oyster sauce; 1 little soy sauce, 2/3 tablespoon fish sauce, some dried chilies, chopped onion and garlic
Pay attention to how to choose the ribs: Ribs should choose the young ones, the softer the cut will be better
Step 1: Preliminary ribs
– Cut the ribs according to taste, then wash with salt and lemon juice, drain.
Step 2: How to marinate the ribs
– Coat the ribs with 1 tablespoon sugar, 2/3 tablespoons satay, 1 teaspoon seasoning, tablespoon oyster sauce; 1 little soy sauce, 2/3 tablespoon fish sauce, some dried chilies, chopped onion and garlic.
– Add a little cooking oil, stir again so that the spices are absorbed. Marinate the ribs for 1-2 hours or more in the refrigerator.
Step 3: How to grill ribs
– After soaking the ribs for a few hours, roast the ribs in the oven or on a charcoal stove.
– If grilling on a charcoal stove, use a brush or spoon to apply the marinade on both sides of the ribs so they don’t dry out and the flavors to infuse. When the ribs are cooked, both sides are golden brown.
– You can apply this marinade to marinated grilled meat.
Grilled ribs satay enjoyed with rice or vermicelli is very delicious. Suitable for holiday meals or guests at home.
fried spring rolls
– Lean pork shoulder: 300g.
– 30 grams of vermicelli, 2 eardrums, 2 duck eggs.
– 1 small carrot, 1 onion, 100g bean sprouts, spring onion.
– 1 layer of rice paper roll.
– Seasoning, pepper, garlic, lemon, chili, vinegar, sugar, fish sauce.
Lean pork shoulder, washed, minced or minced. The ear buds are soaked in water until soft, then washed, chopped and chopped. Also soak the vermicelli briefly in cold water to soften, drain and cut into 1.5-2cm pieces with scissors. Note that the vermicelli only need to soak for about 2-3 minutes so that the fibers are soft, easy to cut, don’t soak for too long.
Onions, peeled, washed, thinly sliced, then chopped. Carrots are peeled, washed, thinly sliced and then sliced. Wash the bean sprouts, remove to dry, mash by hand to reduce the water so that the spring rolls do not come out of water when wrapped. The scallions are rooted, washed, chopped. Note: so that the spring rolls are delicious and don’t crumble, the ingredients should not be too chopped and the length of the ingredients should be different.
Put all the above ingredients into a large bowl, mix well with a little seasoning, pepper to taste, leave about 5 minutes for the filling to soak.
Place the egg yolks into the bowl containing the spring rolls above and mix well. So that the spring rolls are not too wet, I only use the egg yolks, not the whites.
Take a glass of water, add about 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar, mix well, this mixture is used to soften the cake when wrapped and has the effect of making the spring rolls more crispy and beautiful when fried. Spread 1 roll of rice paper on a cutting board, using the water-vinegar mixture on top to soften the cake before wrapping. Take 1 scoop of filling and place approximately half of the cake from the bottom up, smoothing the filling to the side depending on the size of the spring rolls you want. Then, fold the 2 edges and roll up tightly. Do not wrap your hands tightly, if you roll too tightly when frying spring rolls, they will break easily.
You do this until you run out of prepared patches.
Put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil until hot, the amount of oil is enough to cover the spring rolls or about 2/3 of the spring rolls. When the oil is hot, add the spring rolls and fry until golden brown. To make the spring rolls round and beautiful, you have to heat the oil very hot, reduce the heat, put the spring rolls in a frying pan and when you put the spring rolls in the oil pan, pay attention to roll them so that the spring rolls around the crust will shrink, then fry each time.
While waiting for the spring rolls to cook, prepare the spring roll dipping sauce. Peel the garlic, wash it, slice it thinly, then chop it. Wash the peppers and also finely chop. Peel the lemon, halve it and squeeze out the juice. You mix spring rolls in the ratio of 1 fish sauce: 1 sugar: 1 lemon juice and 4-5 water depending on the saltiness of the fish sauce you use. Dissolve the above mixture completely, then add the chopped garlic and chilies and mix well. In order for a delicious bowl of sauce, garlic and chili to float beautifully, the garlic should only be chopped, not crushed, the lemon should be peeled before squeezing.
Crispy, golden, fragrant fried spring rolls with a bowl of sweet and sour fish sauce, eaten with a little lettuce, seasoning is a very interesting dish for you.
COCONUT ROOT DUCK
– 2 pieces of duck meat or duck thigh or 1/2 duck
– 2 dried bay leaves, 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp dried chili, 1 tsp lima spices, 1 tsp sliced ginger, 2 tsp soy sauce, 2 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp garlic
– Chopped red onion, 2 star anise, 700 ml of fresh coconut water or cold water
Wash the duck, soak all the above spices into the duck. Leave for 3 hours for the duck to absorb.
Put the skillet on the stove, add 3 tablespoons of oil to the pan. Wait for the oil to heat slightly, then fry the meat over low heat. After the skin and meat are yellow, add all the spices and fresh coconut milk, reduce the heat, cook until the water thickens and the duck meat turns dark brown.
Arrange the lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers around a plate, then cut the rotisserie duck into slices, arranging to make an interesting arrangement.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here