The health of the victims in the fire that killed 5 people in Hanoi
Two patients, including Mr. Bui Ngoc L. (39 years old) and his son, Bui Quang H. (12 years old), were transferred to the emergency room at the Burns Department, Saint Paul General Hospital in the early morning of April 21. The report of the authorities said that the child and his father tried to climb to the roof of the second floor next door, so they escaped.
Up to now, the baby is awake, has no signs of asphyxiation and respiratory burns, and has 2% burns on his right hand.
The father’s condition is more serious, being closely monitored by doctors. “The patient suffered from 1, 2, 3 16% fire burns, 6% 3rd degree burns, burns to the face, chest, hands and feet, respiratory burns, and burning nose and eyelid hairs. There is a possibility of CO poisoning”, said MSc Nguyen Nam Giang, Head of Burns Department, Saint Paul General Hospital.
Dr. Giang also said that doctors are trying to actively resuscitate, fight against shock and infection, and treat patients with daily dressing changes. Besides, based on the progress of the wound and test results to adjust the drug appropriately.
As of this afternoon, the patient’s prognosis for recovery is quite positive.
The fire occurred at about 1:13 a.m. on April 21 at a house near Kim Lien dormitory, lane 65 Pham Ngoc Thach, Kim Lien ward, Dong Da district, Hanoi. Immediately after receiving the news, the functional forces dispatched 1 command vehicle, 4 fire engines belonging to Dong Da District Police and Hai Ba Trung District Police to the scene.
At 1:18 a.m. on the same day, the Fire and Rescue Police Force approached the scene of the fire. At the fire area, two people escaped to the roof of the 2nd floor next door (Mr. Bui Ngoc L. and nephew Bui Quang H.), the Fire and Rescue Police force deployed a ladder to bring it from the roof to a safe location.
Four other people in the house died at the scene, one person died on the way to the hospital.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here