A series of extremely narcissistic lines of the charismatic CEO A Business Proposal
Even making me love myself less, Kang Tae Moo (Ahn Hyo Seop) at A Business Proposal couldn’t do it.
The plot is fascinating, the cast possesses top-notch beauty and explosive chemistry, A Business Proposal) is currently the hottest Korean movie today.
Originally made from an “old wine bottle”, built on a webtoon, the male lead image Kang Tae Moo (Ahn Hyo Seop) is also for that reason carries a heavy sense of mastery in the legend.
Even more so when this guy has extreme narcissism. And so, in his thoughts and actions, Kang Tae Moo always considers himself the best.
1. “This face, this body, this attitude. And the perfect personality. Is there any reason to refuse?” – Kang Tae Moo
When asked by his grandfather that he had just met and asked to get married, would his daughter agree? Kang Tae Moo without a second thought, confidently asserted that he was so perfect that there was no reason to refuse.
2. “Let’s date 10 times. I’ll give you a chance to know more about me. Get to know me well and you’ll see that I have a lot of advantages. Besides, I’m good at a lot of things.” – Kang Tae Moo
Being rejected by Ha Ri (Kim Se Jeong) about marriage and trying to convince her to agree, but it seems that narcissism has been deeply ingrained in Kang Tae Moo’s subconscious.
3. “Perhaps my only weakness is that everything is good!” – Kang Tae Moo
After the introduction of a terrible profile when he graduated from Harvard University at the age of 18, good at sports, never failed in any project,… Kang Tae Moo immediately concluded such a “go underground” sentence. .
4. “As you can see, I have a lot of money and stubbornness, and I’m also smart”. Kang Tae Moo
Not only in love affairs, with crushes, but Kang Tae Moo also works hard to show off his worth to the enemy. Clearly showing dominance in both family and intelligence.
5. “If I confess, who can refuse?” – Kang Tae Moo
Knowing that he loves Ha Ri, regardless of whether she likes it or needs to flirt first, Kang Tae Moo immediately thought of confessing quickly so that he could bring her back to the palace with the reason that sounds absurd but theoretical. dress.
A Business Proposal airs every Monday and Tuesday on SBS.
According to Young Knowledge
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here