The fire caused 5 deaths on Pham Ngoc Thach Street: Neighbors’ sleepless night, helplessly watching the fire and smoke burst
On the morning of April 21, a large number of people were present at the scene of a serious fire that caused 5 deaths last night at a house near B9 Kim Lien collective area, alley 65 Pham Ngoc Thach street (Kim Lien ward). , Dong Da district, Hanoi).
The outside of the house is strictly sealed off to serve the investigation process.
Talking about the fire, a neighbor who lives next to the burned house said, around 1am, while they were sleeping, they heard an explosion like a mini gas cylinder. When they saw the fire truck coming, they knew there was a fire.
|On the morning of April 21, a large number of curious people gathered at the scene of a serious fire that caused 5 deaths, which occurred at a house next to B9 Kim Lien collective area, alley 65 Pham Ngoc Thach street (in Kim Lien ward). , Dong Da district, Hanoi).|
According to neighbors, the house that burned down had 7 people living in it. Mrs. Manh, the owner of the restaurant, sells water at home every day, while the eldest son, Mr. Lam, delivers the goods. In addition, in the house, Lam’s younger brother, wife and 3 children live.
Dam Thi Thanh, another neighbor, said the fire happened around 12:40 a.m., when she was sleeping when she heard a loud noise. After a while, hearing the shouts of “fire, fire, help me”, it was not clear whether people or victims were calling for help, so she quickly called her son to run away.
“The whole house was on fire, the smoke was rising, the fire spread to the motorbike. It’s very sad that 5 people died, including 2 children,” said Ms. Thanh.
|Police quickly carried out the investigation of the scene and investigated the fire.|
Mr. Nguyen Hong Son (SN 1985, in area B8) remembers in shock that he was sleeping, suddenly woke up because he heard a loud scream late at night, he hurriedly ran out of the house. Discovering the fire, he quickly called everyone to join the rescue, but the fire was too big, no one dared to rush into the house.
“The fire was so big that we couldn’t do anything else when we got to the place, the fire was so big and hot that everyone was afraid, and there were many explosions inside. The door to the house is locked. Then, when the functional forces arrived, they had to use the rescue ladder to climb up to the 2nd and 3rd floors, promptly guide and bring the two people on the top floor to the ground safely,” Mr. Son said.
|Due to the large fire, causing many explosions, people did not dare to approach the scene.|
Another witness said, around 12:30, hearing the voices of father and son Bui Ngoc L. (39 years old) and Bui Quang H. (12 years old) standing on the roof calling for help, people rushed to the rescue and brought them to the rescue. water and wet wipes.
“While lying down watching TV, I heard a very loud scream, guessed it was L. because I knew his voice. I gave a towel to throw to L. to block the smoke, and then brought 2 buckets of water,” said another neighbor next to the victim’s house.
According to some people in lane 65 Pham Ngoc Thach, Kim Lien ward, Dong Da district (Hanoi), Mrs. Doan Thi M. (74 years old) has two sons, Mr. Bui Ngoc L. and Bui Ngoc K. , her family is difficult, from the day her husband died, she also lived a miserable life.
“The family is poor, she accepts whatever she gives and sells junk to earn extra income. We are heartbroken because we can’t do anything seeing it, the fire is burning,” the witness said.
It is known that inside Mrs. M.’s house there are many flammable materials. Neighbors once told homeowners to redo the power lines to avoid danger.
|Many items in the house were burned.|
Immediately after receiving information about the fire, in the early morning of April 21, the Hanoi People’s Committee sent an urgent dispatch to the Hanoi City Police, the Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs and the People’s Committee of Dong Da District about the investigation. handling the consequences of a fire in Kim Lien ward that caused 5 deaths.
Chairman of the City People’s Committee assigned the City Police to direct the units to investigate the cause of the fire and strictly handle any violations according to the provisions of law.
The Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs and the People’s Committee of Dong Da district were assigned to coordinate with relevant agencies, to visit and encourage the victims’ families.
The results should be reported to the Hanoi Party Committee and People’s Committee before April 25, and promptly informed the press agencies about the results of the investigation of the incident.
Also in this morning, Chairman of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee in Hanoi, Ms. Nguyen Lan Huong visited and awarded 30 million VND from the City Relief Fund to encourage and support the victims’ families. The fire.
Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Chu Xuan Dung, leaders of the Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs, the City Red Cross Society also visited, gave gifts and encouraged the victims’ families.
Mr. Dung suggested that the authorities of Dong Da district continue to support the victim’s family to overcome the consequences of the fire.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: infonet.vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here